“Excellent location & Apartment”
other travellers have booked this property
bedroom livingroom
house
house
3D plan
ground plan
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Donna4059
Brisbane, Australia
“Excellent location & Apartment”
Reviewed 7 September 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Centrally located, 2 minute walk to old city, roomy attractive apartment (3 adults),
Fully furnished with everthing anyone would need.
Excellent assistance/communication from Julijana.
Would highly recommend to anyone visiting Split.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: High standard/size of apartment
Liked least: Nothing, it was all excellent
Travelling group: With Friends
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
ShirleyMc...
Calgary, Canada
“Lovely apartment in great location”
Reviewed 12 August 2011 for a stay in May 2011

The apartment was all is was advertised to be - perfect for two or three (we were there with our teenage daughter), everything we needed for a week's stay; perfectly located near the town centre/beach/arrival port/tourist sites. It was clean, bright, pleasant, comfortable and had everything we needed.

Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists

Travelling group: Other
Your age range 45-54
Salt Lake City
Reviewed 3 June 2011 for a stay in May 2011
person found this review helpful

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 55-64
Poland
Reviewed 31 May 2011 for a stay in March 2011

Travelling group: Solo traveler
Your age range 35-44
SantosX
Bath, Great Britain
“Couldn't have chosen a better place - superb”
Reviewed 18 May 2011 for a stay in September 2010

I am sad to be JUST getting round to writing this review now (7 months after) when I wrote one about the inferior luxury hotel in Dubrovnik virtually straight away.

Perhaps I thought this place doesn't need a good review - either way, I've been lazy.

We (partner and I) stayed just over a week at this great apartment. A cleaner place you won't find. The welcome off the bus from Dubrovnik (an authentic cultural experience in itself!) was great as we got some good tips from Julijana on the fairly walk over.

The apartment is extremely well appointed in what I would say is very charming Croatian style from the fully equipped kitchenette to the bathroom. It was lovely having breakfast by the window listening to the sounds below of Old Town Split waking up.

There are some great places to eat within 100 yards, some within 10! We tried most and were not disappointed - all good value (although the service is quite relaxed in some, a nightmare to get a dessert and coffee sometimes).

There's 1 or 2 convenience stores handily nearby too (less than 5 mins walk) so we always did our own breakfast and sometimes lunch. A nice wine store or two as well and there are some VERY good Croatian wines to test.

The area is safe, very safe and handy for the Diocletian's Palace, ferry terminal, airport bus and the few small beaches. I caught a couple of Hajduk games while there and it took about 20 mins to walk there - Split seems a very compact city. We never used a bus once.
The market by the way is simply amazing, and again, close by the apartment. A larger one I haven't seen selling local produce (cheeses, meats, fruit and vegetables) as well as clothing, footwear.

To put into context, the apartment is 1 minute to the sea front; 5-10 mins walk to the centre of the Palace and maybe 10-15 mins walk to the market - but on the way you are walking past all the life on the Riva so it doesn't feel like anything at all.

The one time I needed Julijana she was very helpful (I'd forgotten the safe combination).

It was our home for a week and I could have stayed there months - ideal location, everything you would normally want in a place and a lovely host.

Everything it says it has and does in the ad will be correct AND working. Julijana is a lady of high integrity and you should not overlook this place if you're looking for a nice stay in the Old Town.

Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Tourists Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing