Beach Hostel
  • Bar/Lounge
Spaleto(Split)
Hotel Luxe(Split)
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I loved this hostel, probably because during our stay it felt like we were just staying with an old friend. It is only a two-minute walk from the only sand beach in the area, and the operator, Ladybird, is extremely fun, interesting, and helpful! She gave us really great advice on things to do, more than we even had time to do! We also enjoyed hanging out on the porch and meeting all the interesting people staying there from all over the world. I think anyone who stays here will feel very at home and love their time.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Laura C
Reviewed 15 June 2014

One of the best hostels Ive stayed in in 6 weeks of travelling all through Europe. Stunning artwork and travellers murals splashed everwhere. Hostel owner Ladybird was so helpful, kind and caring. Highly recommend for a chilled atmopshere, great location and value for money!!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Awesome hostel so close to the beach with an awesome homely vibe. I've actually stayed there 3 times and it's one of the best hostels I have stayed at. Ladybird is a great manager and will help you out if your ever in trouble eg: booking the wrong wknd. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Unbeatable location and a great atmosphere, The manager, ladybird was instrumental in our quest for information and fun. If choosing Split for your vacation,dont hesitate booking here its got the full package and more

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 March 2014

I would like to say thank you to to the lovely hostess Ladybird for a nice staying at Beac Hostel. a lovely, funny, creative, smily lady... I`ll be back this year for my third time. Close to the beach. silences if you like, funny peaple around. I can recommend this for everyone. THANK you!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo