To give a little preface: This trip was taken with my fiance at the end of May. We both travel a good amount and have stayed in a wide variety of hotels/resorts all over the world. Our trip was for 10 nights with our itinerary including Dubrovnik (Amoret Apartments), Kocula (Old Town Apartments) and Split (Hotel Luxe). All of these hotels are covered pretty well on these sites, so I’m just going to highlight the main pros, cons and tips.
- Very chic and modern hotel. The rooms all had speakers throughout and the clear-wall shower was very cool.
- The hotel and rooms were very clean.
- The shower was functional and never ran out of hot water (like the other places we visited on our trip in Croatia).
- Downstairs wellness center has a jacuzzi room that was great. It seemed like a private Jacuzzi since it didn’t seem like anyone else except us used it.
- The breakfast was delicious and included top-end food (including fish).
- The location was very central – dead center between the beach’s and the old-town center area.
- On our last day, we had to leave very early at 5am and the hotel staff went out of their way to make us a bagged lunch for our flight home.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful.
- Not a true queen-sized bed (just 2 beds pushed together).
- Sea view was far-from it. You can only see a small spot of the sea over the other buildings.
- Ask for a room on a higher floor – you’ll have a bigger chance of having ocean view.
- There is a supermarket a block away across the road. You can use it to stock up on snacks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It's hard to imagine that in the same place where a factory was built almost 100 years ago today stands Dalmatia's most exciting and fashionable boutique hotel. Within steps of the ancient city of Split you can now enjoy old world charm and state of the art luxury. Hotel Luxe features comfortable and modern rooms, a cozy wellness area, dining room and lobby bar with a view of the city life of Split. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Luxe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.