“Amazing. Wish I stayed longer.”
Review of Hotel Luxe

Hotel Luxe
Ranked #7 of 56 Hotels in Split
Reviewed 5 May 2014

I only booked one night at the hotel Luxe with a view of traveling on to Brac. I must say I was amazed. I've been to a few hotels but the attention to detail on everything from the deco to the service was more than what I expected and paid for. My partner was moaning for the lack of the usual free tea in the rooms but the Jacuzzi and sauna made up for it. I would definitely stay here again and I wish I stayed longer. I never write these sort of reviews but I have been forced to by the experience I've had here.

• Stayed: May 2014
There are newer reviews for Hotel Luxe

Reviewed 30 April 2014

We stayed here for 4 nights. We got a good sized room with a balcony overlooking the harbor. Hotel service could not have been better. Everyone who worked there was great. Excellent breakfast buffet. We relaxed in the bar at the end of each day with some wonderful local wines. Both my husband and I got facials - excellent!!!!!
This hotel is only a short walk from the Diocletian Palace and all the historic sites. Can't say enough nice things about this place.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank CatConnecticut
Reviewed 26 April 2014

I visited the hotel just to get a massage at the spa, and it was just wonderful. Highly recommended. Lovely staff and service. Perfect way to end a beautiful Croatian vacation. Definitely worth a visit just for the spa.

Stayed: April 2014
7  Thank Mariaaoe
Reviewed 26 April 2014

We splurged on a room with a balcony. We were on the top floor and had a great view of the harbor to watch cruise ships and ferries coming and going. We could also see the train station. Very clean room with a nice bathtub/shower. It was a five minute walk to the main drag, harbor, etc. Breakfast had a little extra than the usual European fare. Hotel had modern décor and creative carpet, decorations, and crooked doorknobs. Enjoyed our stay here as it was a nice location and hotel. There is a car rental place right around the corner. Was easy to get out of town when we left Split and find our way to the expressway.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Travel-Seal
Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

Booked the deluxe suite on the spur of the moment decision to go to Split for a week. Absolutely gorgeous view of the harbour from the room. Service at the hotel was exceptional and a big thanks to the manager Josip for assisting with organising some wonderful day trips for us in the area with a private guide. A good selection of food at breakfast. Very nice but small wellness area downstairs with a spa. Had a couple of massages while we were there and they were great. Would thoroughly recommend a hotel if you are staying in Split. A brand-new hotel with funky decor just outside of the UNESCO area but very close walking distance to all the sites including Diocletian's Palace.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Welovetravelling01
LuxeSplit, Manager at Hotel Luxe, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

Dear John and Jane,

it was a great pleasure meeting you and talking to you. I'm so glad you had great time in Split, surrounding area and at Luxe.
If you decide to come back to Split, it'll be pleasure hosting you again!

With kind regards,

Josip Culic
Hotel manager

Reviewed 3 April 2014

Our trip to Croatia only included one night at this wonderful spot. Beautifully appointed, excellent breakfast, wonderfully friendly and helpful staff. Conveniently located near the harbor and shopping.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mike L
Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

LOVE this hotel - a real surprise with contemporary designer decor. Very central but quiet, very friendly staff with excellent english. Breakfast was amazing with a fabulous selection of really good quality foods.
Rooms are spacious and bed extremely comfortable. Cant fault this hotel in any way. Very memorable.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank sallysteer
Travellers also viewed these Split hotels
Radisson Blu Resort Split
Dioklecijan Hotel & Residence
Hotel Slavija
Hotel Slavija
#14 of 56 in Split

Been to Hotel Luxe? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Luxe

Address: Kralja Zvonimira 6, Split 21000, Croatia
Region: Croatia > Dalmatia > Split-Dalmatia County > Split
Bar / Lounge Beach Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #7 of 56 Hotels in Split
Price Range: £68 - £351 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — Hotel Luxe 4*
It's hard to imagine that in the same place where a factory was built almost 100 years ago today stands Dalmatia's most exciting and fashionable boutique hotel. Within steps of the ancient city of Split you can now enjoy old world charm and state of the art luxury. Hotel Luxe features comfortable and modern rooms, a cozy wellness area, dining room and lobby bar with a view of the city life of Split. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Luxe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.