Hotel Luxe
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsglass walldiocletian's palacegreat view of the harborgreat locationsmall gymsauna and jacuzziold townfunky hotelwellness centreshort walkferry porthighly recommend this hoteltwo nightsthe busmodern decornice breakfastreception desk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Looked at some of the reviews on trip advisor and was a little concerned as a few people said not so good, but I stayed here and was very happy. Very very close to the Port which was my key criteria, clean tidy, comfortable and nice staff, beer in minibar was sensible price unlike some hotels, and I had a nice little balcony which was great. Recommend

Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 May 2014

I only booked one night at the hotel Luxe with a view of traveling on to Brac. I must say I was amazed. I've been to a few hotels but the attention to detail on everything from the deco to the service was more than what I expected and paid for. My partner was moaning for the lack of the usual free tea in the rooms but the Jacuzzi and sauna made up for it. I would definitely stay here again and I wish I stayed longer. I never write these sort of reviews but I have been forced to by the experience I've had here.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 30 April 2014

We stayed here for 4 nights. We got a good sized room with a balcony overlooking the harbor. Hotel service could not have been better. Everyone who worked there was great. Excellent breakfast buffet. We relaxed in the bar at the end of each day with some wonderful local wines. Both my husband and I got facials - excellent!!!!!
This hotel is only a short walk from the Diocletian Palace and all the historic sites. Can't say enough nice things about this place.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank CatConnecticut
Reviewed 26 April 2014

I visited the hotel just to get a massage at the spa, and it was just wonderful. Highly recommended. Lovely staff and service. Perfect way to end a beautiful Croatian vacation. Definitely worth a visit just for the spa.

Stayed: April 2014
7  Thank Mariaaoe
Reviewed 26 April 2014

We splurged on a room with a balcony. We were on the top floor and had a great view of the harbor to watch cruise ships and ferries coming and going. We could also see the train station. Very clean room with a nice bathtub/shower. It was a five minute walk to the main drag, harbor, etc. Breakfast had a little extra than the usual European fare. Hotel had modern décor and creative carpet, decorations, and crooked doorknobs. Enjoyed our stay here as it was a nice location and hotel. There is a car rental place right around the corner. Was easy to get out of town when we left Split and find our way to the expressway.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple