“Veggie Options!”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
San Francisco, California
“Veggie Options!”
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

We found this place in an alley and it was wonderful. Lots of veggie options, recommend the piping hot veggie lasagna and the mushroom soup that warms the soul. I enjoyed so much that I sipped the last bit without sharing with my wife!

2 Thank npkalua

• Finnish first
  • Polish first
  • Serbian first
  • Turkish first
Oxford, United Kingdom
“The outstanding restaurant from our trip to Split”
Reviewed 11 October 2013

We loved this place, stumbling on it in one of the back streets of Split around Diocletian's Palace. It was so good that we went back a second night, and weren't disappointed. As others have mentioned, it's flagged as "the oldest pizzeria in Split". Worth looking up.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank SausageTravel
Munich, Germany
“Average place n food for the hype that it creates”
Reviewed 15 September 2013 via mobile

A rediculous thing happened....they charged us 8kn extra for just getting the shabby chilli powder to the table...and another 8 for adding half an onion to our pizza....

• Visited September 2013
UK / Antigua
“Great Pizza and Fantastic Service”
Reviewed 31 August 2013

I had the seafood pizza which had a black base, I think squid must have been used to die it. I love anchovies and capers so this was right up my street. My wife had a pizza with snails on it and Dalmation sauce which was also great. We also had a starter but ended up with doggy bags as it was too much to eat. We had two large beers, half a litre of white wine and a coke and the whole lot came to £44 or 380 Kuna which is pretty reasonable for a busy tourist area. I would definitely recommend for dinner or lunch.

• Visited August 2013
4 Thank Gnarly176
“No interest in customers”
Reviewed 24 August 2013

The food may be excellent but they showed no interest in their customers. Several parties including us left while we waited to be attended on.

Visited August 2013