“Super Food and great service”
Review of Pizzeria Fortuna

Pizzeria Fortuna
Ranked #71 of 395 Restaurants in Split
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Stafford, United Kingdom
“Super Food and great service”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

We had a pizza and wine. Great value for money and very clean and well cooked. Also stopped and drinks there a few times because it was next to our hotel.

Visited June 2014
3 Thank trolley-dolly1959

• Finnish first
  • Polish first
  • Serbian first
  • Turkish first
“Quick dinner”
Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

We went there with my wife...
Medium level of quality.
High prices for such food, mussles where not so good. I definetaly wont recommend them.
Above the food the staff was really great and helpful. If there would be a nice time I will choose pizza

2 Thank Michał K
Split
“Fantastic Service and Food”
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

Simply fantastic table service from Natasha and Anna-Maria. They should be complimented for their table service but more so for their personality and wit. Totally refreshing. I think a raise in wage is in order!! Totally different from the restaurant service in Dubrovnik. I ordered the steak and it was cooked to perfection and I am very very picky eater. I would recommend to anyone traveling into Split - Diocletian's Palace.

3 Thank TZano
Ottawa, Canada
“Very Good Pizza, Awesome Atmosphere”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Had pizza & beer for lunch while touring the Centre in Split and we were pleasantly delighted to have happened upon this place.

The atmosphere was very nice if you love awesome stone work, timber and greenery. My wife and I just loved sitting there.

The service was excellent and the pizza was very good. Beer was cold, prices were reasonable, service was good and we would go back again except that there are so many others to choose from.

Overall, we were quite impressed with the lunch.

• Visited May 2014
San Francisco, California
“Veggie Options!”
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

We found this place in an alley and it was wonderful. Lots of veggie options, recommend the piping hot veggie lasagna and the mushroom soup that warms the soul. I enjoyed so much that I sipped the last bit without sharing with my wife!

2 Thank npkalua