“there is no a better location than this and there is no better host!!!”

Apartments Djanovic
Ranked #6 of 494 Speciality Lodging in Split
Bonn, Germany
“there is no a better location than this and there is no better host!!!”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

I spend 4 nights with my friends in Baldo's place during Ultra Europe (July 2014).
He was the best host ever! Hi is there for you all the time, if you haw any request, Baldo is trying to help immediately. One night we had a small problem and he came by car to pick us up from stadium at 4:00 in the morning. I have my place to stay in Split!

Room Tip: Triple room
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
5 Thank George J

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Brno, Czech Republic
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Hosts are surprisingly young and beautiful couple Baldo and Nikolina, as in a fairytale:)... I slept perfectly peaceful and rested completely after a long journey.
Accommodation is totally new, clean, cozy and cute. I just loved it.

Room Tip: double ro0m with king size bed for a couple
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank mary z
Mankato, Minnesota
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Just a little over a month since we were there and I still smile every time I think of these two! The room is the absolute best if you are looking for clean, comfortable bed, with a nice very functional bathroom. We have everything we needed, plus the charm of an amazing location. Everyone goes on and on about the hosts, because they are amazing. They really are so helpful and friendly. The airlines lost her backpack and he tried everything to get the airport staff to locate it. These two were just like staying with family and we will recommend this place to everyone, and dream of returning.

When we were standing in the courtyard trying to get our bearings on the map, I looked around and said "I wish we were staying here". Of course, I was overjoyed to find out we were and that our window overlooked the very familiar "sunny courtyard" featured on the tours.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
4 Thank jennytollie
Svendborg, Denmark
Reviewed 19 July 2014

We enjoyed staying at Djanovic. Great location in old town, clean and new - felt like staying in a nice hotel, friendly and helpful owner (Baldo), fridge and water boiler in the room, we had the small apartment with an extra room - so there were lots of space

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
4 Thank sigfuhr
Halifax, United Kingdom
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Me and my girlfriend stayed here for 2 nights while travelling croatia prior to this we had originally stayed in a few 4 and 5 star hotels on our travels through Croatia and this service was the best we had all holiday!
We arrived from Zagreb and originally only planned to stay one night but ended up staying two just because of how helpful Baldo and Nikolina were!
As soon as we got there Nikolina brought us some refreshments and then when Baldo was back we had a good chat and he told us where to eat on the cheap and the areas to avoid and where to go, which was extremely helpful!
The Apartments are in an ideal location in the Old Town right near everything you need and to top it off i haven't stayed in a cleaner room in all my travels.
They're a really lovely couple and i don't have a bad word to say, he was the nicest guy a met on my travels and a real gem. If i do go back to Split again i would definitely stay here.
If you're staying in Split i would definitely stay with Baldo and Nikolina. Nikolina was just as great as Baldo and although didn't speak just as much English she was amazing throughout and very helpful!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Bradley H
Perth, Australia
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

Apartment was an easy walk from the bus station and Baldo a great host. Baldo provided maps, tips and information on the city and made himself available to help if needed. Apartment very clean and secure, also free Rakia on arrival! Right inside the Diocletian palace and easy to access all of Split's attractions. Would stay again if I have the chance. No complaints except for the hordes of other tourists right outside your door! Thanks

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
4 Thank thewinternet
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

I spent 2 nights in Split, at Djanovic apartments. Location is right in the middle of the old town, a walk away from pretty much all you want to see in Split, whether it is beach, restaurants, nightlife etc.
The hosts, Baldo and Nikolina, are really sweet, with such a nice vibe and so hospitable. Baldo gave me a rundown of the city (where to go, must see etc), and Nikolina brought me tea my first night there because I wasn't feeling very well. They always made sure I was ok- which was very sweet considering I was alone in a foreign city.
I took the double room with private bathroom, it was impeccable: very clean and very comfortable.
I definitely highly recommend Apartments Djanovic if you pass by Split!

Stayed June 2014, travelled solo