Palace Judita Heritage Hotel
  • Restaurant
Great 4.5/5
Average 3/5
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsgolf cartthe main squareold cityelectric cartcomplimentary bottle of winecharming hotelmemorable staybreakfast was deliciouseggs cooked to orderyour luggageperfect locationsmall hotelferry ticketscomfortable roomswould highly recommend this hotelstone wallsparking spot
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 June 2013

I loved this hotel for several reasons. First, the staff is incredibly kind, fun and attentive. They emailed me the night before arrival to make sure that they could meet us at the port in Split. Once we arrived, they made us feel like the hotel was our home. The rooms are beautifully appointed, clean and charming. The A/C worked very well. Even though we were facing the main square, the windows were sound proof.

In the afternoon, after touring Split, we decided to have wine and cheese on the terrace of the hotel. The owner came out with a bottle of wine and we sat for 4 hours with the owner and two other hotel staff, who were all lovely. The owner, Marjia, brought out cherries and delicious tomato salad, to share with us. It was an incredible experience.

The next day we had an early flight and Andrea met us at 6 am to make sure we had breakfast in their dining area, which is also lovely and quaint. He then went above and beyond by packing us sandwiches for lunch and then taking us to the taxi stand. My husband and I absolutely adored these people and we definitely return.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Grace G
Reviewed 23 June 2013

Great rooms, fully renovated, good AC, room#2 has a great bathroom, location ideal, delicious breakfast. And above all, outstanding service and attitude from personnel. Highly recommend it if you want to be in the Old Town in a historic building with modern accomodations.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Alfredo I
Reviewed 18 June 2013

When we arrived at Split, Andrea (sorry if not the correct name) picked us up with the golf cart (BTW, the only hotel at old town that has one!). Arriving at the hotel, Andrija was there to welcome us (he's always there!) and what a warm welcome! This boutique hotel is gorgeous; we had two rooms, one with a view to the main square (wonderful, you can open the windows to 'feel' the place, or close them, completely soundproof) and another one overlooking the cute courtyard. The hotel is very well kept. Marija and Andrija were always trying to make our stay the best ever! Excellent location, staff, accommodation, breakfast, free wi-fi. I was worried with my mother having to climb steps to the room, but they were not steep and that was not a problem at all (I bet Andrija would take her in his hands if necessary :). I'm really picky with hotels, but I already started to recommend Palace Judita to my friends. I agree with another guest review: "... despite all this quality, it is the staff that makes staying here truly outstanding". Thank you so much, Palace Judita!

Room Tip: Even the rooms with the Old City view are quiet!
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Lena_LA12
Reviewed 15 June 2013

Excellent location, beautiful boutique hotel with lovely friendly staff who go that extra mile to look after their guests, nothing is too much trouble, they made us feel very welcome. Marija, Andrea and all the staff were brilliant. We stayed for 4 nights in room 1 with a lovely view of the square, in a large comfortable room. We reluctantly left to go to Hvar for one night and Andrea rushed off to get our catamaran tickets for us, then we were taken in their electric 'golf buggy' to the port. On returning the next day, we were taken to the bus station to get our tickets and bus to the airport. We were made very welcome and felt like part of the 'Judita family'. If we return to Split we will definitely stay at Judita again.

Room Tip: I would recommend a room overlooking the square.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Rosie1953
Reviewed 11 June 2013 via mobile

Excellent staff and location. A wonderful, clean boutique hotel where nothing is too much trouble. As per previous reviews of Palace Judita - it really is the friendly staff that make this place. So much so I even saw one guest getting her photo taken with the manager!! A rare sight at any hotel. If you come to Split you must stay here.

• Stayed: June 2013