We stayed at Split By Apartmets for one night and enjoyed our stay. The apartments are very modern and clean and have their own kitchen facilities if you wanted to prepare your own dinner or breakfast. The owners were very welcoming. Two negatives though:
1) The apartments are a reasonable walk from the main town centre, in a very quiet suburban area - nothing wrong or unsafe about this, but it is a 10-15 min walk from the main centre;
2) noise between rooms. There are two rooms at Split By - one on top of the other. We stayed on the top floor so didn't have any problems with noise, however the couple staying in the bottom floor complained that they could hear every footstep, word and television sounds from our apartment despite our efforts to be as quiet as possible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoying location near the city centre of Split or the nearby sunny Marjan Hill, these comfortable Palma Apartments accommodations all provide a kitchen, air conditioning and a bathroom.The Palace of Diocletian, part of the UNESCO World Heritage, and the historic city centre can be easily reached on foot from all apartments. The ferry port, leading to Rijeka and the island of Brac, is also nearby.Many restaurants serving Croatian and international cuisine are close to Palma Apartments. The A1 Motorway is 10 km away from Split, the Split Airport can be reached within a 20 minute drive. Shuttle service is available on request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK) and Evoline ltd so you can book your Palma Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.