“Canyoning near Omis”

Avantura Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We provide boat tours for deep water solo climbing activity!
Reviewed 25 August 2014

Absolutely a blast. I would definitely recommend and do it again! Daniel and the entire team was friendly and helpful. The experience was a ton of fun.

1  Thank Joseph L

Reviewed 23 August 2014

Had a awesome time dws. Started on some easier stuff to get used to the rock and water, then got harder and higher which was exactly what I wanted. Really friendly and knowledgeable guy running it. Will be back 100% and do a load more. Jamie

Reviewed 18 August 2014

I was back again this year and spent several more days climbing with Daniel and his magnificent team. This is a must adventure for every visitor to Split who loves rock climbing or DWS. In our grope we were climbers at all different levels. Through Daniels gift for putting it all together in a way that is best for each person like training, climbing, safety and mental game we all very much enjoyed our trip. I've learnt more with him than I could've ever imagined.

I feel extremely grateful and very lucky to have met such a professional and genuinely positive and kind person. As well I am grateful for his kind attention and focus and for inspiring me to train harder.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

being guided by Daniel from avantura advantures was defenetily the best way to explore the deep water soloing paradise that croatia is: great knowledge of the area and routes, involved in the local community, professional, and, above all, great enthousiasm!
all in all a great 2 days.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

Whilst on holiday in Croatia recently, we had booked several activities including Adventure Canyoning and this was without doubt the highlight of them all. We had a superb experience with very friendly, helpful and highly professional guides. I would highly recommend this as THE thing to do in the area and this company as a fantastic trustworthy choice. All 5 of us in our group can't recommend this enough! This trip ticks all the boxes and is a must if you are looking for a once in a lifetime activity that you will remember for years to come!
Thanks Daniel, Marin and the rest of the team who took us on this amazing trip!!!

AvanturaAdventures69, Owner at Avantura Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

Thanks for such a great review, this motivate us to work even harder to make our customers happy and safe.
Your words is the best reward for us, thanks once again!