Radisson Blu Resort Split
  • Breakfast included
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Park(Split)
1,850 results
All reviewsoutdoor poola la carte restauranthotel beachbeach decksea viewtaxi ridesteam roomold townspa facilitieshalf boardbreakfast buffetmodern hotelhotel guestsdeluxe roomgreat facilitiestour groupdiocletian's palace
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 June 2013

I spent 3 weeks in this hotel on a business trip, and was very satisfied with everything.

Firstly, the hotel is perfectly located, right at the shore, with a beautiful look over the Adriatic sea. Great place to meditate.

Make sure you get a room with sea view. The rooms on the other side overlook the parking lot, and some mountains in the background. They had upgraded me to a room with balcony and sea view, since I was staying for such a long period.

The hotel has everything, two swimming pools, one outdoor, and one heated indoor + Spa, fitness room, and other facilities that I didn't use. I enjoyed the pools a lot, and had a swim in the morning and evening.

Staff is friendly and speaks good English.

I also rented a bike at the hotel, which proved to be a great way to get around in Split. From the hotel, you can take the coast road, passing the Marina and the tennis courts, all the way to the city center.

The morning buffet is excellent with a wide selection. I ate at the restaurant a number of times, but only had two different menus, since I am strict vegetarian. So there was not much I could eat. But what I got was fine.

Only downside is the Internet. There is Wifi in the rooms, and it works when it works - but they have this annoying security portal, you have to log in to every 24 hours, when it times out. And even more silly, you also go through it, if you are wired. Often it gave me problems reconnecting when I had been thrown off. I managed, but it was a nuisance, and it seems completely unnecessary with this security level on a wired line.

But all in all, definitely recommended.

Room Tip: Definitely, get a room with sea view.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 June 2013

Architecturally and as measured by position views etc. this is a gem. In the case of the experience at the hotel we were not let down.
Staff were excellent, always helpful and friendly.
Facilities were great; wonderful outdoor pool with towels provided and poolside service .
Excellent breakfasts individually made if required.
A lovely walk along the waterfront took you to the old town in about 40 minutes or taxi from the hotel for 56 Kunar (£8 €7).
Connections from the airport arranged by the hotel and worked well; €50.
Finally the room was great, well appointed with a very comfy bed and lovely balcony with views.
What more could you want?

Room Tip: Sea view is worth it though if you spend time at the end of the day by the pool you get all the benefits.
1  Thank Sussex-couple
Reviewed 22 June 2013

We stayed here for two nights before we set sail on our gullet adventure.

The breakfast on the other hand is five star. Great array of food to keep everybody happy. Even better ours was included in our room price.

This is a staff that wants to be of great help. Whether they are helping get reservation , a taxi or pointing out a neat attraction you can tell they are proud of their beautiful city.
Lastly the spa is a dream. I had a therapist named Paula that gave me a scrub, then a seaweed wrap followed by a 55 min massage. its called a taste of Dalmatia ritual. It was a dream! For about &129.00 US! I'm going back tomorrow.
I did go back and had a facial. Excellent! I highly Reccomend this a a great place to stay in Spilt.

Room Tip: Maybe there are cooler rooms then on the 4th floor.
Reviewed 18 June 2013

We stayed in this hotel for one night as a part of a tour group. The buffet dinner was excellent. We enjoyed the Indoor pool, jacuzzi and sauna very much. We were lucky to get a suite on top floor overlooking the Adriatic sea and marina. The view was fantastic. Wish we could stay longer!

The only drawback is a little far from the old town.

Room Tip: Top floor facing the Adriatic sea
Reviewed 18 June 2013

We were picking up a boat from Split and sailing to Dubrovnik and this was our hotel of choice to start the trip. Because I booked on a hotel distribution website, I felt that our allocated room was a small closet that smelt musty. I asked to be moved but was told they were fully booked. I had booked this hotel at least 4 months in advance.
The only good part of the stay was the breakfast

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CJSPTheSweeney
Nick T, General Manager at Radisson Blu Resort Split, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2013

Dear CJSP The Sweeney,

Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to post your comments. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed the breakfast during your stay.
I reviewed your comments regarding your stay with us at the Radisson Blu Resort. We do take all comments seriously and appreciate all the feedback we can get and this helps us improve.

Yours sincerely,