Radisson Blu Resort Split
Split Apartments - Peric Hotel(Split)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$204
US$188
US$130
  • Breakfast included
B&B Kastel 1700(Split)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$112
Very Good 4/5
US$296
US$278
US$192
US$165
1,851 results
All reviewsoutdoor poola la carte restauranthotel beachbeach decksea viewtaxi ridesteam roomold townspa facilitieshalf boardbreakfast buffetmodern hotelhotel guestsdeluxe roomgreat facilitiestour groupdiocletian's palace
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 July 2013

This is a world class resort. gorgeous pool, with lots of beach options. two pebble beachs flank a wood deck area right on the water. there is a nice little bar on the water. Chairs are free and beds can be reserved as well. Wonderful free breakfast. walking the ocean front path to dioclyecions place was my wifes favorite part of our trip. I would defiently go to another radisson blu!

Room Tip: we had a pool and ocean view and our room had a huge balcony
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2013

We stayed here for our last few days in Split. The hotel is a little big, cold and business-y when you first enter it but the staff is very friendly, the rooms are generously-sized and comfy and there are a lot of amenities.

Food was good, overall. We tried the a la carte restaurant called The Grille (or something), the beach-side restaurant, and the buffet for our included breakfast and our last night's dinner (since I was too exhausted to go out).

If we had had more time in Split, I would have loved to have walked along the beach path and spent more time on the pretty beach. I might have enjoyed Split more if we had done that...

For me, the stars of this hotel were the staff. They helped me arrange my rental car pick-up, loaned me an adapter plug and served us cappuccino at 6:00AM while we waited for our driver to pick us up for the airport. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 July 2013

Had booked 5 nights here in July, but decided to stay two more nights as I LOVED the resort. We had booked a standard room, but as I'm a Club Carlson Silver member we were upgraded to a Deluxe room with sea view. Very elegant big room with a spectacular view, private balcony, comfortable beds, Nespresso machine in the room and the big bathroom was a plus. The restaurants and bar are all located next to each other on the first floor, the outside seating offers great view of the coast line. Up until 8 PM it's all nice and relaxed background music, then a HORRIBLE entertainer starts playing. The wonderful atmosphere that has been there all day is very reduced when this entertainer takes over. That being said, that is the only "negative" experience I had here. The food at the restaurants is quite high standard, one restaurant offers a buffet, the other A 'la carte. Both were nice, perhaps a little more expensive than in the city of Split, but far from frightening. The Croatian wines they had on the menu were also nice.
Breakfast was included I the rate and was served from 07:00-10:30, great breakfast buffet with a wide selection of warm and cold dishes. Offers both indoor and outdoor seating, we enjoyed our breakfast outside every day with the spectacular views of the coast this resort offers.
The pool area offers lots of sun beds, but we didn't make much use of the pool though. The resort has a beach club down by the sea that we totally loved! Lots of sun beds, bar and lounge music playing in the background, some days they also have a DJ. No sandy beach, but the rocks are small so it's fairly comfortable. Spent every day down at the beach club, and totally loved it.
The staff throughout the hotel is very friendly and very service minded, made us feel welcome where ever we were
A taxi ride to the center takes 5 minutes and cost 50 HRK, no hazzle at all.

I spend around 100 nights in different hotels and resorts around the world every year, the Radisson Blu Resort in Split is now one of my favorite resorts!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank KnutKnutsen81
Reviewed 6 July 2013

We spent a week at this hotel and it was a great experience, great hotel facilities and very friendly staff.
The hotel is about 45 minutes walk from Split town centre. The walk to Split can be done by following the beach or by going on the road. I would suggest to use the path by the beach as it is amazing views and lots of restaurants and bars to choose from.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Nick T, General Manager at Radisson Blu Resort Split, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2013

Dear Ivet F

Thank you for the positive review of our hotel. We are very happy to know you enjoyed your time at the Radisson Blu Resort and we hope to see you again very soon for your next stay in Split!

Nick T

Reviewed 6 July 2013 via mobile

We were lucky enough to pick up 2 nights last minute. The hotel staff are excellent. Always willing to have chat, offer advise and assist in anyway. The pool is excellent. Food is great. Especially the buffet dinner. Rooms sre neat and tidy. Need a lick of paint. Would definitely stay sgain at same rate. Not at 500 Euro for 2 nights. We paid 330 euro

• Stayed: July 2013