“Best night out in Split”

Tower Pub Crawl Split
Ranked #2 of 37 Nightlife in Split
More attraction details
Owner description: Split's biggest and longest running pub crawl kicks off at an awesome rooftop venue with the best views of the city and offers unlimited beer, wine and cocktail bar, as well as free pizza for the first 90 minutes! Skip the overpriced tourist traps and allow us to show you some of the best bars and clubs Split has to offer, including all the cover charges and welcome shots all night! Come join us for the best night you will never remember! The crawl runs seven days a week, rain, hail or shine!
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Had the best night out in Split doing this pub crawl. A lad called Shay looked after us so well. He really went out of his way to make sure we had the best night possible. I would definitely do it again

2  Thank AlanFitz93
There are newer reviews for Tower Pub Crawl Split

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Had a great time during my time in Split, finishing off the week with this pub crawl. There's a fee, but I drank my money's worth and then some at the meeting place with free shots and beer pong. People were in a good mood, and we went to some nice bars and a club, most of which giving you a free drink. I enjoyed the hell out of it, and will give it another swing when I go back to Split.

1  Thank Kenichi H
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Me and my friends went on the Pub Crawl on a monday and it was one of the best nights in Split! I think that 20€ is a little bit expensive, 'cause you have to drink a lot to worth your money. Despite that, it was full of nice people and we have made good friends! Staff was very cool and funny!
It was worth it!!!

1  Thank Francine_Schiffler
Reviewed 13 June 2014

I went on the pub crawl on a friday, and it was easily the best pub crawl I've ever been on. We went to multiple clubs with awesome views, and for 20€ it was well worth it. 90 minutes of spirits is something else! Next time im in split I know where im going to go to meet fellow backpackers

1  Thank bvuke
Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

We went on the pub crawl on opening night which was good because there were plenty of people. We felt that the 20€ fee was expensive, and to get your money's worth, you had to drink a lot.

The staff were mostly friendly but the pub crawl seemed a bit disorganised (early days for the season though). Overall we had a good night and would recommend doing the pub crawl, just do your research and pick a good night to get value for money. Although in the high season, poor numbers might not be such an issue.

Thanks for the good night.

2  Thank LEOwens