“BEST NIGHT EVER”

and up
Split Pub Crawl
Ranked #2 of 39 Nightlife in Split
More attraction details
Owner description: Split's biggest and longest running pub crawl kicks off at an awesome rooftop venue with the best views of the city and offers unlimited beer, wine and cocktail bar, as well as free pizza for the first 90 minutes! Skip the overpriced tourist traps and allow us to show you some of the best bars and clubs Split has to offer, including all the cover charges and welcome shots all night! Come join us for the best night you will never remember! The crawl runs seven days a week, rain, hail or shine!
Reviewed 20 June 2014

If you are looking to have a big night out in Split this is the best, cheapest and most fun way to do it! There is all you can drink beer and shots, a great group of fun energetic partygoers and they took us to some really fun bars/clubs. It is by far the best way to see the city! My friends and I liked it so much we ended up going back two more nights. If I am ever back in Split I know where I'll be heading.

1  Thank Mike S

Reviewed 20 June 2014

This pub crawl is amazing and well worth it. The drink keeps on flowing, great craic meeting new people and definitely great value for money. I loved it so much I did it three nights in a row. Liver wasn't too happy. Will be back in split this year and will definitely be on this pub crawl again.

1  Thank Rory B
Reviewed 20 June 2014

I went on this pub crawl last summer when I was in Split and I got absolutely legless! And apparently made a few new friends in the process, not that I really remember that ever happening (I do, however, remember killing it at beer pong). I was lucky enough to return to Split again this summer and naturally it was my number one thing to do. One of the staff actually remembered me from last year (Klara I think her name was, she was pretty cute) so I only had to pay 130 kuna which I thought was pretty cool. My second time around mirrored my first (maybe even more so) so without hesitation I can say that this the first thing you should be doing when you hit the sunny shores of Split. Absolute cracker of a time, if you can remember it!

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Best 90 minute open bar of any pub crawl in the world. Guides are great and the bars are better, enjoy....

1  Thank DanHaseltine
Reviewed 17 June 2014

My friends and I attended the Pub Crawl on it's opening night, meaning there were hundreds of people! Great vibe from the word 'go' as we were led to Imperium, a disco type club on the water for our 90minutes of unlimited drinks. Seeing as the Crawl is a little expensive, 20euros, you have to drink ALOT to get your moneys worth. But who's complaining!? Free drinks included beer, fruity shots, and vodka/coke/rum/sprite mixes etc. And free pizza!

I did feel that it was a little disorganised at times, but it's early days, so i'm sure this will be fixed. Disappointed that the price never drops below 120 kuna, even after attending more than twice, but I suppose it is a business after all. Shout out to Lucia for being a great host!

2  Thank Jess W