“Great service, food and atmosphere”

Restaurant Spalatin
Ranked #125 of 405 Restaurants in Split
Cuisines: Croatian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: In the center of Split, the most beautiful city in the world, we want to welcome you to our restaurant Spalatin. Here we cherish the good tradition of family restaurants and their knowledge we guarantee the quality and high standards of food based on the first-class fresh seafood that surrounds us and Dalmatian hinterland where high quality meat, fruit and vegetables is present. Our professional and friendly staff will do everything to make you feel comfortable and help in choosing foods. We offer the seafood and meat grill, pizza and pasta.Our specialty are delicious lasagne, pizza and noodle dishes.
Reviewed 29 September 2013

We had a great meal here and both the seafood and meat dishes are very good. My friend had fresh grilled squid, I had veal which was the best meat dish I had during my week in Croatia and my husband had beefsteak that he rated as his best meat dish as well. The outdoor terrace was nice and the candles on the table gave a great atmosphere. Our server was very good, friendly, attentive and funny. I would recommend this restaurant and go back again.

Reviewed 24 September 2013

Really nice restarant, in an outdoor square. Both occasions we ate pizza which was very big but extremely good! Price was very reasonable and service very good. Recommended

1  Thank chrisgriff6191
Reviewed 13 September 2013

Delicious Italian food and great service. We had chicken and feta salad followed by a bacon and mushroom pasta and ham pizza and all was delicious. Great value for money too we thought, would recommend

Reviewed 11 September 2013 via mobile

We sat under the terrace one night and ordered a bottle of wine, a seafood risotto for my girlfriend and a steak in green pepper sauce for me (which was recommended by the waiter). The steak was absolutely delicious and was possibly the best cooked steak I've ever eaten! Service was good and the atmosphere was great.

I'd recommend eating here just for the steak!

Reviewed 1 September 2013 via mobile

Beautiful spot, overlooking the stately Trg Republike square and the sea. Relaxed, attentive service, tasteful simple food. Good value for money.
My tuna steak proved rather large and... one of the best ever..! Fresh and perfectly seasoned, laid in a thin layer of subtly spiced oil sauce, just like the tasty cooked spinach that came with it.
Next evening I went for a pizza vegetariana, with hot salami and pepperoni toppings. Good Italian style taste, quality ingredients though could have used some extra veg. Good score nevertheless.
If you find a hungry looking cat sitting near your table: it prefers you to try (and share) a fish dish...

1  Thank Freek t