“Sensational, professional experience”

Kayaking Tour from Split: Marjan Peninsula, Ciovo or Hvar Islands
US$150.39*
Split Sailing Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: We are active and adventure travel specialist offering range of activities, from one-day to 7day multi-activity programs.Sea kayaking, sailing, rock climbing, hiking, cycling and much more...As we all have worked as guides and tour leaders before, starting up our own project was a logical step forward. So now we all do what we know the best, together with a great team of new guides in our little family, share our skills and knowledge with all of you who are joining our tours. Our guides are certified tour leaders, and equipment we use has all necessary safety certificates and is all of worldwide well-known gear producers.So even after 10 years of work in our own companies and much longer working for other companies, we are still enjoying in creating new itineraries and offering some new experiences to all of you who visit Dalmatia, Split or Hvar.
Reviewed 22 May 2014

We went white water rafting with CroActive in late April 2014. The raft crew were knowledgable and ensured we had a safe and wonderful experience. Thanks Marco, we had a ball.

1  Thank 19_TonyN_58

Reviewed 27 January 2014

From the first contact with the croActive office, my wife and I found the staff helpful, polite, and professional.
Or day on the water was just gorgeous with beautiful weather and views, made so easy to experience by the professionalism of our guide and the quality of the equipment used.
We would recommend this company and their trips to anyone wanting to enhance their Croatian coastal experience!
Thanks for a great day out team.

Reviewed 6 November 2013

This summer I wanted to surprise my husband for our wedding anniversary and I booked Sunset sail with CroACtive holidays. It was a great easy sail. Good team on the board made it even easier and very comfortbale. My reccommendations to everyone who does't have a full day for sailing.

1  Thank daydreamer1978
Reviewed 9 August 2013

Amazing experience. Niether myself nor my girlfriend had much experience of kayaking before but were in the very capable hands of two experienced/ friendly instructors. You kayak to a secluded beach on the Paklinski islands where we had some spagetti bolognaise and wine (included in the price and very nice).

Highly recommend this experience to visiters of Hvar.

1  Thank Sam T
Reviewed 8 June 2013

My friends and I took a one day (10:00-16:00) sailing trip from Split to Brac then to Solta and Ciovo and back to Split via Tito's villa on Marjan. Reuben the skipper was lots of fun with decent English skills and good homemade wine. We stopped for lunch at a little Konoba (restaurant) on Brac and had the Dalmatian speciality, pasticada which was excellent. The Adriatic was cool for swimming (early June) in the little cove, but should be great later in the summer.
Since the wind was very light, we sailed under power which diminished the experience some. All in all a great experience if you are looking for a short cruise on a small boat rather than one designed for larger numbers of people. Bring a swim suit, sunscreen, wind breaker and a camera as the views are very picturesque.

2  Thank Paddyboy611