“samurai”

Ranked #260 of 408 Restaurants in Split
Price range: US$6 - US$20
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: The only real Japanese restaurant in Dalmatia, where you can try most popular Japanese dishes.
Reviewed 2 April 2014

I loved the food there, service is great, they are really polite, everything is clean, I would recommend it and I am coming back again!

Reviewed 8 January 2014

It doesn't really is japanese food.
Although you find sake and japanese beer, the cook is not familiar with what japanese food is!

Reviewed 17 November 2013

The food is high quality, tasty and authentic.
The staff is very kind, friendly and polite, and always at guests' service. The restaurant is small and perfect for an intimate but informal night in the center of the Split. Would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone!

1  Thank Marijana T
Reviewed 14 October 2013

I love sushi, I eat it in the restaurants, I make my own and I tried it even in Japan, but for this restaurant the nicest thing that I can say is average. The tuna was oxidized and old, the sea weed was poorly wrapped around the rice and the rice marinade was bad. I didn't like wasabi. All in all: average.

2  Thank Ivan413
Reviewed 14 September 2013

Wonderful authentic japanese food. Highly recommend the sushi. The beef was so tender. Very tasty. These guys deserve a lot of business!

4  Thank Eloise G