“Rock-climbing Split”

US$58.44*
Split Rock Climbing Tour
Ranked #5 of 171 things to do in Split
Reviewed 8 May 2014

It was great to climb the Marjan mountain, near Split. My first time rock-climbing. And the best first time I can get, I'll think. (normally I climb in the gym, here in the Netherlands)
Mario and Daniel were great guides. Thanks a lot and see you next time!

2  Thank 919Ceciel
Write a ReviewReviews (1,942)

Reviewed 7 May 2014

Marjan is a really nice place to visit, either for a walk to enjoy the views or for a lovely run. The views over Split is great and the serenity is lovely.

1  Thank suntrip62
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Me and my girlfriend where surprised to find that on one side of the city there was a wonderful little green hill that you can visit and escape to something like a little nature reserve, only 10mins walk from the center. There you can take wonderful photos both of the city and beautiful nature sights. And as a bonus it has these little beaches you can visit and have a dip in the sea. Wonderful!

1  Thank Jay S
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Our hotel recommended visiting the park and hiring a bike from the man near the entrance gates and I must pass on this recommendation! Such a great little service, friendly guy, we paid about £4 for 3hours and it was a truly wonderful experience. Beautiful park, great coast, fresh air and stunning views. I will dream of returning always!

3  Thank ExplorationMatt
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

Many different ways to get up, direct stairs as well as a meandering path through the old city. The view at the top is as enjoyable as the pleasant stroll, where you will get surprised by some wondrous scents such as fresh jasmine flowers on the way. I also followed the advice to avoid the zoo. In about 30min we walked halfway to the end of the path, and with more daylight could easily have gone the whole way (I did miss the bolted sport climbing area)

4  Thank Jon1796