“An amazing birthday lunch!”
Review of Brasserie on 7

Brasserie on 7
Ranked #36 of 476 Restaurants in Split
Price range: US$6 - US$57
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Seafood, Croatian, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 June 2018

We were visiting Split to celebrate my mum's birthday and I knew of this nice restaurant by the Riva, it was easy to book and they were very quick to respond even when I wanted to change the time of the reservation. We had a burger, club sandwiches and a seafood risotto and each dish was lovely! The waiters were attentive and helpful and did everything with a smile. The real highlight of our lunch was when the waiters brought out A selection of delicious desserts for the special occasion which was really not expected!! A must visit on any trip to split.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

Enjoyed cocktails and then scallops and slow cooked beef ribs and it was very good. Nice waitress served us and was very helpful.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

We had a delicious breakfast here on our last day in Split. I had the two tier plate of asparagus and goats cheese omelette, as well as cinnamon, banana and maple syrup French toast. They were both absolutely delicious! Breakfast is my favourite meal of the day, and I think this is the best breakfast I have ever had. Delicious!
There were so many breakfast options and drinks options. I loved the orange, pineapple, carrot and ginger juice. Plus infused water to just help yourself to.
The location is perfect, right on the promenade and great for people watching, yet also covered to keep you away from the bright sun! Fantastic breakfast experience.

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

It is at the sea with many TV screens.
The prices are very reasonable & plenty of waiters to serve you.
Wifi is free & good

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

We don't normally do this, but we returned thrice for breakfast to try yet another breakfast dish. And every one was awesome. Plus, one of the best coffees (latte) I had in a long time!