other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Terrible
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

A TripAdvisor Member
“Not Clean on arrival”
Reviewed 2 weeks ago for a stay in July 2018

When we arrived the apartment was in a filthy state, there was no cleaning equipment i.e. mop ,bucket, sweeping brush, I sent email to owner who sent his dad down with the cleaning stuff, when he saw how disgusting it was he offered to bring a cleaner in the next day but we had to be out of the apartment for a full day, as the cleaner was supposed to have cleaned it already I refused and said I would clean it myself, it took me 3hrs 30 mins as the oven was filthy as was the cupboards and fridge inside and out, I had to buy cleaning cloths oven cleaner and bleach. There was a wardrobe in the bedroom with 3 coat hanger in, no drawers to put your clothes in. We had to live out of suitcases for 2 weeks. To cap it all off we went to change the bedding after a week and there was no clean sheets, I had to email the owner for fresh bedding which his dad brought to the flat that day.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.

Travellers are raving about these Split hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing