“Amazing food and service”
Review of Kitchen 5

Kitchen 5
Ranked #18 of 445 Restaurants in Split
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I dont have many words to describe this.
Food is delicious, Carla was really friendly and kind. Waiter Dino was super with lot of knowledge about food and wine.
Thank you guys.
See you again

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had a wonderful meal in the delightful courtyard in the Old Town of Split. The presentation was amazing and the food tasted as delicious as it looked. Would highly recommend cauliflower and coconut soup, lasagne and carrot cake. The service was excellent from a friendly, attentive waiter.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

OK, maybe it's just me, but I can't help judging a high-end restaurant by its wine glasses. And then the food. Kitchen 5 passes with flying colors, which is why you will have a hard time getting a reservation between 7-10 PM. So, do what we did, and eat on the patio at 5:00. We thought we would just have appetizers and wine, but everything was sooo good and unusual that we just kept on ordering and eating. Also loved the elegance of the plated food.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We ate breakfast here- the best! This little restaurant is beautiful- well appointed furnishings - right down to the salt and pepper shakers and silverware! The food presentation is wonderful and food yummy. Wish we had more time in Split to enjoy dinner and wine here - a little gem! The staff is very polite and gracious. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Such a knowledgeable staff and an amazing meal and wine pairing. I’m from Austin, Texas and consider myself a bit of a food and wine enthusiast. I’ve been eating my way through Europe over the past two weeks and this restaurant is in the top ten for sure! I had the beef carpaccio and the truffle pasta (on the warm starter menu) and was blown away by both. Pretty sure you can’t go wrong with anything on the menu. Highly recommended.