“Very nice appartment!”
other travellers have booked this property
Sea/garden view, balcony Living room/ kitchen/ TV
Kitchen / dining table
Living room / couch
Decorations / all you need about Split
Living room, TV, decorations
Living room / couch / decorations :)
Living room / decorations / balcony / view
Balcony, terrace, outdoor table, decorations :)
Big balcony, outdoor table, decorations, view, living room
Split
Riva, St. Frane, Split
Split, air view
Split, street
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Oscar G
“Very nice appartment!”
Reviewed 2 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

We where 6 friends for 8 days in this appartement and everything was good, the appartement was clean, furnitures are new, the view is beutiful (sea view),its quiet, near from the beach (5min walk), 10 min by bus to the center.
And Dominik is very friendly he welcomed us very well and gave us a lot of good tips for the tours,restaurants,bars and more and he was always there for us if we needed something.
So I recommend this appartement and it would be a pleasure for me to come back.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
9 Aug 2016
Oscar, thank you so so much for such a lovely review. It was my pleasure to host you and your friends here in Split. you really were perfect guests. I do hope to see you again one day, you are more than welcome to come again.
MUdrea
Annapolis
“Great place !”
Reviewed 2 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

Great place , clean and has everything you need . We felt like home and Dominik made us feel like home and very welcomed.Dominik was very helpful, waited for us with everything needed in the apartment ( fruit !)and a lot of information. The apartment is spacious and clean and has a nice view. The beach is close , 5-10 min walk and the grocery store is walking distance.The only thing that was on the negative side is the location about 40 min walking from the Split " Riva " , the place with restaurants and bars . That has a positive aspect , because Riva is very noisy and crowded and that can go all night long . So if you want a peaceful night , you go back to the apartment, that can be very well done by your car or cab

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
2 Aug 2016
Maria, thank you very much for such a lovely review. Yea I know the city center is a bit far away on foot, if I could do something about it I would. On the plus side the taxis are getting cheaper and cheaper and the bus stop for the public transport is 200 meters from the apartment.
Anyways it was my pleasure to host you and your family here in Split and to help you with what ever I could. If you ever decide to come back to Split, I'm more than happy to welcome you in again!
tuesdayco...
London, United Kingdom
“It is a great appartment and Dominik is so helpful - would definitely recommend”
Reviewed 8 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

A great apartment with a short walk to the beach and then easy bus ride to town centre/old town (bus stop 2 minutes walk away). Dominik is really helpful and gives lots of very useful information when you arrive - would recommend definitely to friends/family. Thank you to Dominik.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Appartment and all the help Dominik gave.
Travelling group: Other
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
10 Jul 2016
Thank you Anna for such a wonderful review. You and your family are the guests every host wants to have!
Hope to see you again some day.
tapish k
“Great stay in Split”
Reviewed 15 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

One of our best experience in split was staying at this Apartment. They got everything ; cozy stay , near to beach , easy public transport access. I would 100% recommend this place for family , group of friend. Thanks to host Dominik ; he is really good.

Date of stay: May 2016
15 Jun 2016
Thank you for such a nice review. Looking forward to coming to India and seeing you again one day.
Very nice family and guests!
IvanFeren...
Zagreb, Croatia
“Great apartment with great view and even better host”
Reviewed 2 May 2016 for a stay in April 2016
people found this review helpful

When you get greeted with fruit and cookies you know you are at a good place. Host was very polite and informative. I stayed there with 2 friends, apartment was fully stocked with coffee, tea, sopa, towels, etc. Apartment itself looks beautiful and roomy. And waking up with a view like that is just dreamy.

Date of stay: April 2016
Travelling group: Friends
2 May 2016
Thank you so much for the kind words Ivan. Things like this keep me motivated and guests like are the reason I love what I am doing.

Once again thank you, and I hope to see you again one day!
stomaskov
Varazdin, Croatia
“Nice and well equipped apartment, great host”
Reviewed 27 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016
person found this review helpful

Stayed here on our business trip. Our host, Dominik, was very helpful and polite.
Kitchen and bathroom were fully equipped. There was coffee, tea, even soup. Plenty of towels and toilet paper.
I would definitely recommend it.

Date of stay: April 2016
Travelling group: Other
28 Apr 2016
Thank you very much Siniša, you and your friends are the kind of guests every host dreams of, good, clean and peaceful.

It would be my pleasure to host you again!
Jillz121
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“Lovely well equipped apartment, superbly managed, exceptionally clean.”
Reviewed 29 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

My tip is book here.
I have recently returned from Split and this location was perfect for us.
The apartment is lovely, so well equipped and quite the best I've ever found in a holiday rental.
There were towels and bedding in abundance, soaps, soap powders, t towels. Literally everything you could want or need was provided. Likewise in the kitchen, with good quality pots pans and dinner wear, dish washer etc

Dominik was so very helpful with every little detail, although you may want to ask for a demo of the extra features on the air conditioner as it's far more versatile than we originally realised and very good.
For a holiday rental this property was of a really good standard, quality towels and soft furnishings.
I slept on the sofa bed and I'm a princess regarding mattress quality. So I'd not expect to be saying I slept well every night, but I did, and happily. All of us were comfortable on the beds and there is plenty of storage for clothes etc in the two bedrooms but not really anywhere to hang clothes if you are fully occupying the property and sleeping in the kitchen diner as I was.
For me this wasn't a problem as I used the cupboard in the hall for my clothes, and I was on holiday for the beach only and had few clothes that required hanging.

Split itself is a short bus journey away, and really worth a days visit, absolutely delightful place to explore, and I wished I'd spent more time there.
The local beaches are mostly white limestone pebbled bays with crystal clear water, but do take beach shoes suitable for wearing in the water . It's a more comfortable experience altogether.
I honestly can't fault this rental in any way and I would return in a heart beat.
We eventually found a really good taxi driver, whose details I will post here when I find the number again.
It's advisable if you are a larger family or several of you to rent this guy as his taxi can carry six or seven no problem whereas at the airport we failed to find a single car large enough for the five of us..
Plus of all the taxis we used he's the most honourable and helpful as well as the best price

Date of stay: August 2015
Liked best: The apartment
Liked least: Climbing the hill from the beach at the end of a hot day
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
28 Apr 2016
Thank you for the nice words, It was my pleasure to host you and your family and friends.

Hope that someday we might meet again!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.