“Great base for Split”
other travellers have booked this property
LIVING ROOM
Living room, kitchen& dining room Dining room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
LIVING ROOM
Living room, kitchen& dining room
Dining room
The  view from french window in the dining room- sea, ferry port, islands...
The  view from french window in the dining room Cathedral of St Domnius, sea, ferry port, islands...
The  view from french window in the dining room
The  view from french window in the dining room- sea, islands...
The  view from french window in the dining room- sea, islands...
Living room & bedroom 2
Living room view
Living room  view
Kitchen
Kitchen
Bathroom
Bathroom
Bedroom 1
The view from the bedroom window
The view from the bedroom window-UMF stadium Poljud & sunset over Kaštela bay
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

boyreport...
Westport, Connecticut
“Great base for Split”
Reviewed 5 October 2018 for a stay in September 2018

Extremely cute apartment. As mentioned, 10-15 minutes' walk to the palace. And Danijela was a generous host, from the bottle of wine she left us to her time; her restaurant recommendations were spot on.

A couple of things you maybe should know before booking, in case they're important to you. 1. The photos showing the views from the living room seem to have been taken with a very powerful zoom lens. The view is still quite nice, but I booked based largely on those photos, so I ended up being mildly disappointed about the view; I wish I could have managed my own expectations better. And 2. you're not staying in the touristic city center; it's a briefish walk to there through Everyday Split. Was no kind of problem for me, but my wife wanted to take an Uber back at night, and while I don't dwell on details like the appearance of the elevator and stuff like that, I do find that I am in a different mood in a perfectly maintained property in a charming neighborhood.

But especially for the price, I can definitely recommend this apartment.

Heather A
Georgetown, Cayman Islands
“Awesome Place to Stay”
Reviewed 24 September 2018 for a stay in September 2018

The pictures are exactly what this apartment looks like and has everything you need with a lot of room. Its a bit hard to find but if you use the app WAZE, it will lead you directly to their door.
Its about a 10 minute drive to the main area of SPLIT, but if you have a car you will need to park in public parking which is not that expensive.
Danijela and her husband are very caring, helpful and wonderful hosts. We arrived close to midnight because we missed out flight and they were there waiting for us. Highly recommend this property and would stay there again

25 Sep 2018
Dear Heather it was our pleasure to have you as our guests, hope to have you back!:)
Carrie M
“Lovely apartment in convenient location”
Reviewed 25 August 2018 for a stay in July 2018

We really enjoyed our two week stay in this lovely apartment! I loved all the different sets of dishes and cups, the new strong air conditioning and the fact that it was a safe 10 minute walk to Diocletian’s Palace. The small grocery half a block away was very convenient. Danijela was wonderful! She is the perfect host. She met us when we arrived by taxi (use Uber) and showed us the ins and outs of the furnishings. (Be careful not to switch off the hot water accidentally!) She gave us tips on restaurants and returned messages quickly. I asked Danijela if I could remove the clothes lines that were obstructing the dining room view, if I were to restore it perfectly afterwards. I am so thankful she agreed because it made all the difference in making the view very enjoyable. I also enjoyed looking out the many windows at the different water views in the distance, especially the sunset. The ad photos #4-7 make the water look closer that it was, and I had not expected two high rise apartments close by obstructing the view, but I got used to looking past them.

27 Aug 2018
Thank you Carrie for this review, it was great to have you as our guests, hope you will come again!:)
Graeme C
Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
“Bright, modern apartment with stunning view”
Reviewed 7 June 2016 for a stay in April 2016

We had a lovely stay in this newly refurbished apartment, just a few minutes walk from the old town, Marjan, Hajduk's football stadium, and an outdoor pool by the sea (by the cheesy Hemingway bar). It's on the ninth floor of an apartment block, but the lift always works and the view is wonderful - windows on two sides of the apartment mean the sun shines in from sunrise to sunset (the shutters mean you can sleep in absolute darkness if you choose). It's a safe, family area with nearby supermarkets and a 'local' but friendly cafe/bar a few metres away. There is also a small park just across the road.

The rooms are very spacey, recently decorated with a personal touch. The kitchen has everything you need to prepare meals, although there are also several nice places to eat within fifteen minutes walk. It's very convenient to go out to buy lunch from the super-cheap seafood deli and eat it at the sea front.

The owners were very friendly and helpful. Highly recommended!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
8 Jun 2016
I'm so happy that you enjoyed in my apartment! Thank you for your review and I hope to see you again if you ever choose to visit Split again! ;)
niemczyka...
Oslo, Norway
“Cozy, clean, spectacular panoramic view over the Split bay”
Reviewed 2 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Amazing view from a living room/kitchen makes you want to wake up in the morning and gaze into the wide panorama of the Split bay with a view to neighbor islands. Apartment is very cozy and makes a home-like feeling. Very clean and specious. It's equipped fully to have a comfortable stay. We were just two of us staying in the flat but it can be perfect for a family of 5 or two couples. It is about 7 minutes walk to old town and very close to an outdoors swimming pool by the Hemingway cafe-bar.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Panoramic view and cleanness of the flat.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
3 Jun 2016
Thanks for the nice words, my aim is to get all my guests feels like at home :) It was an honor to meet you! I hope to see you again!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing