We stayed here recently for two nights before we decided to island hop to Korcula as we wanted to get a feel for the old town. We got more than we bargained for. The views from each window were epic. The old town walls literally encompass the apartment so sitting out on the balcony in the morning was great fun. You feel like a celebrity, that all these tourists have come to watch you have breakfast. The apartment was spotlessly clean. It comprises of a fully working kitchen, small table to eat, a sitting area with futon sofa bed and tv, bedroom, shower with towels and toiletries, a washing machine, hair dryer and ironing facilities. The apartment is air conditioned throughout. Our lovely host was Mario who met us when we arrived and helped with luggage to the apartment even though we were only a 5minute walk from where the bus dropped us. He took time to explain everything we might need to know about the apartment, Dubrovnik and surrounds. The apartment was stocked with some lovely Croatian treats and fresh fruit from the market. We instantly felt at home. I'd recommend this apartment to everyone. Its quiet, there aren't many steps to get there and the views are amazing.
Perfect in every way! We have just returned from an 11 day tour around Croatia and this apartment was simply the best! Modern, clean and well equipped with everything you could need. Situated in a quiet part of the old town, right next to an area where some ruins are and looks right on to the wall, sea and fort! The people on the wall are just far enough away to not be intrusive but for you to people watch and enjoy. The view is magical and with Dubrovnik lit up at night it's perfect to sit on the balcony with a glass of wine and watch the sun go down! Didn't want to leave. The host Mario was fab.... even though we were a short walk away, he helped with our bags, explained everything in the hotel, recommended restaurants and left little extras in the hotel, biscuits, water and a fig chocolate salami quite was lovely! Thank you for sharing this apartment with the public! Loved it!
Absolutely amazing location in the old town with a view of the wall and the fort (Kings Landing for GoT fans). Very small terrace but perfect for breakfast and wine/beers in the evening watching the sun go down. Very few steps (c60 one route and less than 20 another) which is extremely rare for accommodation in the old town. Also not above/too close to noisy bars/pubs.
Very close to pretty much everything you need.
Apartment has everything you'll need (air con, TV, wifi, washing machine, iron, etc)
1. You're in the old town. It's beautiful.
2. You're in a quiet part of the old town. Loads of old town accommodation in the old town is above noisy bars and restaurants. This isn't, its next to the historic walls, it's peaceful and lovely.
3. The view. Stunning views across the rooftops from all windows (top floor with windows in all directions). A view of the fort and sea from the balcony.
4. The decor and cleanliness. Contemporary and brand new, it's just lovely.
5. The equipment. Efficient a/c in both the living area and the bedroom. Washing machine. Fully equipped apartment.
6. The sleep quality. Comfortable bed, sound proofing, and shutters on the windows meant we had the best sleep here of our whole trip
7. The extras. They have thought of everything. Water in the fridge, biscuits, chocolates, face wipes, detergent. Such attention to detail
8. The owners. 2 brothers who picked us up at the port, helped with our luggage, and kept in contact to check we were happy.
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|