“Perfect eco friendly treehouse”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Unique treehouse near Dubrovnik
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 21 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Marija Š
“Perfect eco friendly treehouse”
Reviewed 16 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

This location is amazing - first eco friendly treehouse in Croatia, my childhood dream came true. Me and my daughter had a perfect time. Treehouse has toilet, shower, dining room, 3 sleeping rooms and a big terrace. It was excellent. I hope we will come again.

Željko S
“Amazing property”
Reviewed 16 April 2017 for a stay in November 2016

What an experience! First treehouse in Croatia is located just thirty minutes from city of Dubrovnik! Me and my girlfriend were enjoying at this beautiful secluded spot. Our two days were an unforgettable experience. I would recommend it to everyone.

Petra P
“Treehouse party”
Reviewed 31 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

I always wanted to sleep in a treehouse. My dream came true when I found eco friendly treehouse at Cadmos Village.
After perfect teambuilding program at adventure park my friends and I had a treehouse party. It was unforgettable

321M_B_B
“Great weekend”
Reviewed 31 March 2017 for a stay in November 2016

Location is perfect. Pure nature. We had a great time, food was tasty and hosts are very, very friendly. We'll visit again, for sure!

Marko M
“Amazing experience!!!”
Reviewed 27 March 2017 for a stay in October 2016

This place is awsome!!! You get to sleap in a tree house in the midle of the Konavle walley. This is not a ordinary acomodation. We where wellcomed by Zoran when we came on 3 day stay at the Cadmos Village. He and Goran made everything even better for us. They gave us useful informations about local places. Second day, we took a bike tour that they organize for us, and it was great! We tasted some good vine, and we had a great time. Hope we will come back to this place soon!!!!

Perina K
“Incredibly amasing!”
Reviewed 20 March 2017 for a stay in November 2016

Sleeping in a tree house was really fulfilling childhood dream!!
It was wonderful to wake up in the morning and be surrounded by nature where you can endlessly enjoy. I can 't wait to come back again.

Your age range 35-49
Tamicahr
Dubrovnik, Croatia
“Romantic getaway”
Reviewed 18 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

4 of us stayed at the Treehouse for 2 nights, amazing experience, felt like sleeping in the woods but still with all the comfort. Very romantic -)

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing