“Off the tourist track” 4 of 5 bubbles

Atlantic Kitchen
Ranked #64 of 365 Restaurants in Dubrovnik
Price range: US$9 - US$42
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Brunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Atlantic kitchen concept is simple: highest quality ingredient, uncomplicated dishes, no pretense. Our flavors and toppings change with the seasons while meat and fish are sourced from carefully selected farms, local suppliers and purveyors. “Serving affordable, rustic dishes inspired by fusion of Croatian and Mediterranean cuisine made with integrity, from seasonal ingredients in a warm and welcoming space. Atlantic kitchen is named one of the hottest new restaurants.”
“Off the tourist track”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

The food at this place was just fantastic as were the beer and the wine.
We went back a second time we thought it was so good. The ambience and the service was first class we all loved it. Unfortunately we were touring so have to move on but this was a stand out even if just for the fact it was off the tourist route. Highly recommended and oh I forgot the wifi.

Visited August 2014

• Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
“Lovely staff - average food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

Having climbed approximately 50 steps ( some quite steep - not for faint hearted ) we were delighted to reach the top. I believe there is a much longer route round without the steps. The restaurant outdoor area is sat on the path I the road and there is not much to look at up here, but the staff were very warm and axcomodating. We opted for a local bottle of wine which was good for approx £15. For started I had chorizo and scallops - delicious. My husband had chicken wings - also thoroughly enjoyable. For main I ordered the seafood platter. I was disappointed that 90% of my mussels were served closed. When I complained I received a bowl twice as big within 5 mins no problems at all. Tagine was fairly average. Didn't have room for desserts sadly. Would go back - when I knew I had the energy for the hike!

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
kent
“Off the beaten track but worth the climb”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2014

This is the only place we ate in twice. Food was excellent and service friendly. Definitely better value for money than some on the main strip.

Visited August 2014
2 Thank holidaygirl33
Cork, Ireland
“Worth the climb :)”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

Nice Restaraunt, great service. Starter and dessert we had were amazing, mains were very good. The inside of the Restaraunt is much nicer, literally only issue is the outdoor seating isn't great, but that's not a big thing. Worth heading up from the main strip for a break from pizza and pasta, fish dishes here are great.

“Lovely restaurant ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

Lovely food and prompt, friendly service. Tucked far enough from the hustle and bustle, but still easy to get to.p

2 Thank Ian R