“Amazing platters!”

Restaurant Steakhouse Domino
Ranked #65 of 407 Restaurants in Dubrovnik
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Steakhouse Domino, the oldest steakhouse in Dubrovnik, is a family owned and operated restaurant with over thirty years of experience providing guests with an exquisite dining experience. Offering local fresh fish and seafood along with a tantalizing array of steak offerings, Domino has something for everyone. Our unique combination of al fresco dining, excellent professional service and outstanding food has enabled Domino to be recognized as one of the premier restaurants in the city.
Reviewed 12 August 2014

If you are looking for a nice large meal that is value for money you have come to the right place. We ordered the Domino platter (280Kn) which consisted of some amazing grilled meats, grilled eggplant, rice, fries and mixed veggies which we had to leave unfinished after 45 minutes. Friendly staff and some incredibly tasty bread (with tuna butter) topped of the experience. Will definitely go back here!

Reviewed 11 August 2014

We had this restaurant recommended to us by a guest at our hotel. While wandering around old Dubrovnik we stumbled on it up a lane. You can sit outside or inside. As it was so warm outside it was. As it does not face straight onto the Stradun it is much quieter. We made a booking for the same evening. All the staff speak English. When we arrived the table we chose was ready and well laid. I opted for the T Bone. As I am Scottish I thought their meat would be inferior to ours. How wrong. It was excellent and cooked to perfection. The menu is carried, meat, seafood, pasta. All dishes were tried and we agreed they were all perfect. Local red wine was recommended and it was great. Prices are average for the area. I would recommend this great place to anyone. Great setting, great décor and GREAT food. Well done the team at Domino.

Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

Possibly one of the best steaks I have ever had. The waiters were friendly and the service was good. I will definitely be going back.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

From the other reviews, it seems this restuarant is a bit of a hit and miss.
My experience was poor, on my visit, there was 7 of us, 4 adults and 3 teenages and all the food was very average. We ordered a mixture of Steak, Wiener Schnitzel and Chicken dishes and all were very bland.
Service was ok but for the price of the food, our expectations were better.
I would recommend other restuarants before visiting here.

2  Thank EllisGl
Reviewed 6 August 2014

An excellent experience. Fish soup and mussels were excellent. Also eaten was fresh whole sea bass filleted
at the table and a stroganoff with gnocchi. Both very good. Service was very friendly and attentive. Cozy courtyard setting. Just an excellent experience