“Great place with a great host”
Review of Hostel & Rooms Ana

Hostel & Rooms Ana
Serbia
“Great place with a great host”
Reviewed 7 April 2013

I spend 3 nights in this place and it was more than excellent.
It is in the Old Town, close to everything and Ana is really amazing host.
Go there you will like it very much.
See you again soon Ana :)

• Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
3 Thank trandafilaki

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
  • Arabic first
leipzig
Reviewed 30 March 2013

i had a great stay in one of anas appartments.
the rooms are very beautiful, in a great location and spotless clean. i felt very well taken care of as well. the staff reads your needs from your eyes :)

• Stayed March 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank barbara m
Hamburg, Germany
Reviewed 29 November 2012

Perfekt location, Ana is very nice person who helpy you with all your needs.Its very family athmosphere in Anas house so that you not feel alone.I can definitly recommend this house.
Dubrovnik is amazing city and i stay in heart of the old city.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled solo
3 Thank Alicia_19672
Brecon, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 November 2012

Unfortunately, my daughter was badly bitten by bedbugs during our stay. Whilst this is regrettable (to say the least) we are disappointed by the Hostel's attitude. They firstly said they would refund if I sent them my account details; but a month later I have still not received anything. Though they responded to a couple of my emails they have failed to deal with my concerns, and referred instead to my "uncomfortable" stay with them! Also, we did not stay in the hostel itself but in rooms in the old town. Sleep was interrupted by jazz playing at a nearby bar and in the early morning carts travelling on the cobbled stones disrupted our sleep. Whilst Dubrovnik is a wonderful town and well worth visiting, I would definitely not stay again in any property owned or managed by this hostel.

Room Tip: Be wary about any accommodation in the old town that adjoins one of the main streets. There are many...
Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
7 Thank Chris1962_12
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 11 October 2012

I slept in the Central House in Kovacka 4 on the third floor. The room was nice, clean and spacy. That was 10 meters from the main street, so position is excellent to enjoy in the beautifull city. Ana was really friendly, she helped us everything, told us where is best to eat, go out and where to buy, all with reasonoble prices. I really enjoyed my stay in Dubrovnik, and I will come again fore sure.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Ivana A
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 10 October 2012

The accommodations were excellent value for money and the location could not be better. It was under 2 minutes from the main gate into old town and less than 5 minutes from the main square. The host was very friendly and knowledgeable. We were a family of 4 travelling with a 3 year-old and an infant. Unfortunately at the time we were there they did not have a baby cot available or I would have rated it 5 out 5. However the bed was big enough for the baby to sleep with my husband and I and my son was given his own room! We also had a private bath and a kitchenette. We highly recommend these accommodations and would not hesitate to stay their again.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
Dubrovnik, Croatia
Reviewed 2 October 2012

I met Anna but I worked more directly with here sister Magdalena. I had no clue about Dubrovnik but she helped me navigate my entire stay. The prices were extremely reasonable for the experience I had. Magdalena always had my best interests at heart. I know this because in the process I did my own research. These are some of the things i can think of to mention very clean rooms, Clean sheets, wifi, laundry, site seeing. Magdalena even helped me figure out my journey when I left to Prague. I highly recommend both Ana and her sister. They work together as a team and together helped me have the best experience in Croatia.

Room Tip: I chose Ana randomly but after talking to other travelers about their experiences. I know my choice...
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled solo