Hostel & Rooms Ana
Agoda.com
US$767
US$721
Hotels.com
All reviewsold townsmall kitchentop floora great staymarisstairsfridgesplitharbour
Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

Its such an good place for holidays, the location cant be better its 10 meters from the center of the old town. The service is so nice, its incredible and the atmosphair is unbelivaible. The woman whos renting the rooms is like a mother. The dorm rooms are comfortable and the wifi connection is great!!

Greats from belgrade, serbia
Vidimo se uskoro ana!!

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 18 September 2013 via mobile

We booked in to stay at one of Ana's rooms as we were staying on an island outside of Dubrovnik and wanted to spend the Friday night in Dubronik.We booked the room with Ana in advance however, when we arrived we realised my boyfriend had booked it for the wrong date.I understand this was our mistake and Ana was very accommodating and advised she had a room but it wasn't the best due to our mistake.The room wasn't the best but we had the whole place to ourselves and Ana went out of her way to accommodate us so we were very happy. Our issues lay,firstly,because we were over priced! We were charged over 600 kuna for this room, however after travelling to Spilt and Hvar we realised this was extremely dear. I stress Ana was very accommodating and we appreciate this, however our second issue lay with the cleaner's attitude! We were advised that the cleaner would arrive at 12pm the next day and she was the rudest person I have ever met!! I had met her in the street prior to this and she was rude before I knew her. I had cleaned the appartment before she came in (we had only used the bedroom) however when she came in she was shouting and screaming. She also came in at 10.30am.... My boyfriend and I therefore left urgently. Ana was lovely, but my overall experience was awful and due to the cleaner's attitude and the expensiveness it ruined my experience of dunrovnik and I will therefore not be recommending this place to any of my friends. This should not defer anyone reading this refer from staying with Ana, as she truly is lovely, however it is very dear and it is more a review on the housekeeper's behaviour than anything!

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank Caron-ireland
Reviewed 25 August 2013

We spent a lovely 1 week in Dubrovnik thanks to Magdalena. She was the kindest owners, we have ever met, very helpful and flexible to find the best apartment for 4 persons. As bringing my parents with us it was important to find a place with central location and only a few stairs.
The rooms were very clean and nice, absolutely safe, well equipped. Magdalena helped to park our car for free (Dubrovnik - Old town and area is a nightmare to go by car to), and recommended all the beaches, restaurants that are worth to visit, also advised which trips to book to explore the neighbouring islands. Best experience with a host ever, we will never forget and highly recommend her!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Aniko M
Reviewed 22 August 2013

Ana has several locations in the Old Town in Dubrovnik. She is very professional, honest and genuine person. Has great tips about restaurants and places to visit. We stayed in a very nice apartment in the Old town. Very clean, air-conditioned place with private kitchen. I would highly recommend her.

Room Tip: Old town is nice and handy to stay.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Paya P
Reviewed 15 August 2013

I was with a friend in a room with a private bathroom, the room was beautiful, prettier settled, clean importantly, ANA told us many important things about Dubrovnik where to eat cheaper,where to go out, what to see in Dubrovnik,and what is interesting and what is not , also her daughter will help you everything what you need! Very nice and inviting family ! These three days I spent at the hostel ANA were the best days of my life! Would definitely recommend! ANA you are the BEST!!! XOXO

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends