“Amazing vegetarian cuisine at an affordable price!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Nishta

Nishta
Ranked #24 of 367 Restaurants in Dubrovnik
Price range: US$5 - US$14
Cuisines: Indian, Mediterranean
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Brunch, Lunch, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: The first and only 100% vegetarian & vegan & gluten free restaurant in Dubrovnik. For everyone who love to eat.
“Amazing vegetarian cuisine at an affordable price!”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Book a table here and enjoy your meal at this place. The food was outstanding and tasty! My children aren't vegetarian and they also thought the good was delicious!

The Indiastic tray gave us a taste of different foods and was very good value for money!

We had three mains, an entree and six glasses of wine and it cost less than 350 kuna. That is the equivalent of 65€.

They also have a fresh salad bar that gives you a break from the heavier food.

This restaurant was recommended to us as a must go to place in Dubrovnik for vegetarians. I would totally agree.

It is a busy place and to guarantee a table you must plan ahead and book.

Highly recommended.

• Visited July 2014

• Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
London
“Good food at a good price”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We went here for an late lunch /early evening meal we were very pleased at the variety of food that was on offer.

The. Food in Dubrovnik is good but being a vegetation it is a lot of the same the restaurants.

At Nishta they offers good variety from around the globe .the service was quick and the waitress took time to talk to a diner on his own.

My wife could not finish her dinner so the boxed it up for us to take away.

If your in Dubrovnik and like vegetarian or vegan food give it a try.

• Visited July 2014
Wokingham, United Kingdom
“Amazingly tasty VEGAN food”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

My wife and I have been trying to eat more VEGAN food for health benefits however, living in the UK there aren't too many vegan restaurants unless you venture into London. I came across this restaurant from looking at reviews in Trip Advisor and thought we'd give it a go......and we weren't disappointed, as the food was very tasty indeed! If you love vegetarian and vegan food I would highly recommend this place. The dishes my wife and I tried were full of flavour. I would recommend the Tofu Lettuce for a starter....it was so good I asked the staff for the recipe so I could try to make it at home! The service was good too and the waitress friendly, although we didn't book and restaurant was almost fully booked so we had to sit inside on a warm evening.....more our fault than the restaurants for not booking in advance....shows how popular this place is. If you get the chance I would try it and hopefully you'll have a great meal like we did.....enjoy vegan food and keep healthy :-)

Visited June 2014
Vancouver, Canada
“Delicious food!”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

As a vegetarian I was getting tired of eating pasta or pizza every night so finding this place was amazing. The food was so good, you could transplant this restaurant to Vancouver where we have tons of vegetarian food and it would compete with the best. I had the asian noodles with peanut sauce and it was very unique and spicy, I've never had peanut sauce like that. My boyfriend who isn't vegetarian also really liked it. They specify if each food is vegan, vegetarian and/or gluten free on the menu. I wish I had had time to go back to try more dishes!

• Visited June 2014
London
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Came for lunch with my two non-vegetarian parents and we all had excellent meals! There was a good vibe, many guests interacting amongst tables. A refereshing change from the many other similar menus found in dubrovnik, very reasonably priced with a great salad bar and fresh juices. Exactly what we wanted, have booked to go again before we leave!

• Visited June 2014