“Best bar in Dubrovnik ”

The Bar by Azur Dubrovnik
Ranked #142 of 437 Restaurants in Dubrovnik
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

As 8 friends celebrating our 40th birthdays in Dubrovnik, we were after a bar for some good cocktails and a fun, relaxed ambience. This bar ticked all the boxes. Definitely worth a visit and the friendliest of staff. Thank you!

1  Thank Brigitte B

Reviewed 12 June 2018

We loved the laid-back atmosphere in this bar, and the staff were fabulous - just how a cocktail bar should look and feel - this bar would work anywhere. The only reason I haven't given it a top rating is because they didn't have quite a few classic cocktail ingredients so were unable to serve me the first two cocktails I ordered. The Bar is owned by the same people who own the Azur restaurant, and I understood them to have not been open very long, hence the stock shortages. They've probably had a delivery by now, so you should go - it's very nice!

Reviewed 4 June 2018

My fiancé and I read about this place and were super impressed. The owner and his brother kindly greeted us and we were served fantastic cocktails by the new mixologist, Daniel. We live in Brooklyn (NYC) and regularly enjoy great bars and this place is among the best.

We also had dinner the following evening at their restaurant, Azur, and were also very pleased. Fun and delicious food, friendly atmosphere!

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

Great bar, nice people amazing drinking not just compared to the rest of Dubrovnik's bars but anywhere. We sampled Dirty Martinis, Old Fashioneds, Mules, Daiquiris and more and they were all brilliant. The Azur restaurant,run by the same guys,is also a must-do if you're a gastronomist in Dubrovnik.

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

We had fabulous time there. Great music, service and the best cocktails. Place to enjoy yourself I highly recommend it.