A one-night stay allowed me to appreciate
- very friendly staff
- excellent and plentiful food
- the great suitability of the hotel for conferences and tour group holidays
The weather was appalling (non-stop heavy rain) which prevented any enjoyment of the outdoor facilities.
Was Wi-Fi available in rooms? I regard this as essential in today's world.
Is there any chance of arranging more frequent bus services to the Old Town?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dubrovnik's flagship business and leisure hotel Valamar Lacroma Dubrovnik Hotel, the proud recipient of the prestigious 2013, 2015 and 2016 World Travel Award as "Croatia's Leading Hotel" and the 2014, 2015 and the 2016 World Travel Award as "Croatia's Leading Business Hotel", is located on the tranquil Babin Kuk peninsula, surrounded by pine tree forests and soothing white pebble beaches. Renowned for its fusion of nature and state of the art facilities, the hotel offers ultra modern rooms and suites, the largest MICE facilities in the area, memorable gastronomic experiences in its gourmet restaurant, a wine bar terrace with panoramic views of the Elaphiti Islands and an abundance of activities to let you create a perfectly balanced holiday in Croatia with an added touch of luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Valamar Lacroma Dubrovnik reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Valamar Lacroma Dubrovnik Hotel Dubrovnik
- Valamar Lacroma Hotel