“Good restaurant”

Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Casual Mediterranean dining
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I ate two times in this restaurant with my boyfriends. Nice restaurant with beautiful view, good food, good service for a reasonable price.

1  Thank karolin b

Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

My wife and daughters ate here our second night in Dubrovnik. I wanted a nice view and this fit the bill. Some other reviews complained about service so we were pleasantly surprised to be greeted warmly by the staff. My wife had a Greek salad that was the best we've found in Dubrovnik. The vegetable soup was also a hit. I had the grilled squid which was simply prepared but very tasty.
One of my daughters is a vegetarian and they were very
accommodating.
Dessert was good to average , but overall this place had good food, a beautiful view and was fairly priced. We'd go back

2  Thank Dafwcc
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Very close to our hotel and unexpectedly less rammed with tourists as expected outside the Pile gates.The large terrace overlooking fort and Old City , the service was exemplary. Try the Tuna Steak if you are a fish lover.

1  Thank Bwhatuwant2b
Reviewed 29 May 2014

just outside pile gate this restaurant is always full but the view is amazing as you sit and eat here, the menu is varied but like everywhere fish being the best choice.

4  Thank JohnMallett
Reviewed 29 May 2014

It was a fairly miserable day weather wise and we called into this restaurant for lunch - it was one o'clock and looking through the menu I ordered a pizza - only to be told by quite a rude and abrupt waiter that pizzas were not available for at least half an hour - something to do with the oven not being hot! Another table of six were given the same message. In the end we decided to go for roast chicken and roast potatoes - what could go wrong. What we were served was a flattened breast of chicken that had been deep fried and was very greasy with equally greasy deep fried potatoes - it was horrendous - badly served and looked unappetising. This is a restaurant we would never visit again no matter how hungry we were.

6  Thank CandJDunnington