“Pizza perfetto!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pizzeria Domenica

Pizzeria Domenica
Ranked #30 of 365 Restaurants in Dubrovnik
Good for: Romantic, Cheap Eats, Groups, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Brunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Pizza perfetto!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

Such yum! Great service and old town atmosphere is great. Wish I had more time to soak it all in. If you're hankering for some Italian this is the place :)

1 Thank Jason L

Toronto, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Top shelf”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2014

This has by far the best place I have EVER. Eaten lasagna in my entire life. As a well seasoned traveller I have had the pleasure of sampling different cuisines and as Italian is one of my favourite my expectations were blown away. Not to mention the incredible staff and location in old city Dubrovnik this restaurant is a MUST VISIT . If you love Italian this is your place. In our two days here we have dined each day. Don't miss out on there extraordinary menu and vivid home grown flavours. 10/10 rating on this lovely establishment . This is my first review ever and it goes to show how compelled I felt to pass along this information to the rest of the world.

Side note - lasagna bolognese was my top pic :) from my heart and stomach to yours :)

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Nata T
San Francisco, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“ALL STAR CAST - the food is the best!, the people are even better.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014

I highly recommend Pizzeria Domenica. They have the best Lasagna Bolognese in all of Dubrovnik.

Their pizza is also better than their neighbor's pizza.

It's a great place to stop and enjoy a cold beverage and the people that work there make you feel at home, so helpful and nice to everyone.

I like to consider this my little hidden gem in all of the world.

When you visit Dubrovnik, you must eat, drink and be merry at Pizzeria Domenica at least 99.9% of your stay.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Micah G
Thousand Oaks, California
“Pizza that will spoil you for life!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014

Pizza is not my favorite food. The only time I order it is if there is absolutely nothing in the house and I'm too tired to go for Chinese. (Yes, I'm an American and the pizza opportunities in southern California are pretty limited!) After eating at Pizzeria Domenica, I will never order take-out pizza again! The pizza at Domenica's was wonderful -- light, the cheese was perfect, the crust was thin, the ingredients fresh. I had a nice local white wine, my husband had -- according to him -- a great Croation beer. An excellent little restaurant in the middle of the old city of Dubrovnik. My husband reported that the bathroom was pristine! The service was great -- our waitress, Monika, was lovely and her English was perfect.

• Visited August 2014
2 Thank RobinH2220
Larne, United Kingdom
“Great little venue”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2014

This is one of a myriad of eateries in the side streets off the Stradum. It's an excellent venue- nice food, reasonably priced given its location and a great spot to enjoy a bottle of wine and watch the world go by. Service is efficient and friendly . They've recently started taking credit cards which is a plus! They seem to be owned by the same people who run Festival in the Stradum, which is also a good option.

• Visited July 2014