“Excellent food”

Ranked #45 of 412 Restaurants in Dubrovnik
Cuisines: Pizza, Croatian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner
Description: There are so many restaurants and pizzerias in Dubrovnik, tucked away in the quaint little alleys. When you have the munchies, come to Pizzeria Domenica for a delicious pizza. We promise you won’t be disappointed. Located in a picturesque street only a hundred meters away from the main street Stradun, Pizzeria Domenica is surrounded by small churches and art galleries and is just the perfect place to enjoy fine Italian cuisine. We serve tasty pizzas, lasagnas and salads prepared from fresh and quality ingredients. Did you know that the street where Pizzeria Domenica is situated is mentioned in the archives as the place where football way played back in the 16th century? Maybe you’ll see the local kids kicking the ball around while you wait for your hot, delicious pizza. Dubrovnik is a living city and Pizzeria Domenica is proud to be a part of this local vibe. Tasty pizzas, good prices, excellent service and a great location are more than good reasons to pay us a visit and see for your
Reviewed 23 August 2014

The Pizzaeria Domenica is situated at the entrance to the Old Town Ivory Appartments where we were staying. Food is first class and a large beer is only 5 Kunar (approximately 50p) more expensive than the average price. Open all day and proving to be popular, you may find it difficult to secure a table at all times. Can highly recommend.

1  Thank Martin G

Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

Such yum! Great service and old town atmosphere is great. Wish I had more time to soak it all in. If you're hankering for some Italian this is the place :)

1  Thank Jason L
Reviewed 20 August 2014

This has by far the best place I have EVER. Eaten lasagna in my entire life. As a well seasoned traveller I have had the pleasure of sampling different cuisines and as Italian is one of my favourite my expectations were blown away. Not to mention the incredible staff and location in old city Dubrovnik this restaurant is a MUST VISIT . If you love Italian this is your place. In our two days here we have dined each day. Don't miss out on there extraordinary menu and vivid home grown flavours. 10/10 rating on this lovely establishment . This is my first review ever and it goes to show how compelled I felt to pass along this information to the rest of the world.

Side note - lasagna bolognese was my top pic :) from my heart and stomach to yours :)

1  Thank Nata T
Reviewed 14 August 2014

I highly recommend Pizzeria Domenica. They have the best Lasagna Bolognese in all of Dubrovnik.

Their pizza is also better than their neighbor's pizza.

It's a great place to stop and enjoy a cold beverage and the people that work there make you feel at home, so helpful and nice to everyone.

I like to consider this my little hidden gem in all of the world.

When you visit Dubrovnik, you must eat, drink and be merry at Pizzeria Domenica at least 99.9% of your stay.

1  Thank Micah G
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Pizza is not my favorite food. The only time I order it is if there is absolutely nothing in the house and I'm too tired to go for Chinese. (Yes, I'm an American and the pizza opportunities in southern California are pretty limited!) After eating at Pizzeria Domenica, I will never order take-out pizza again! The pizza at Domenica's was wonderful -- light, the cheese was perfect, the crust was thin, the ingredients fresh. I had a nice local white wine, my husband had -- according to him -- a great Croation beer. An excellent little restaurant in the middle of the old city of Dubrovnik. My husband reported that the bathroom was pristine! The service was great -- our waitress, Monika, was lovely and her English was perfect.

2  Thank RobinH2220