“Not impressed ”

Ranked #85 of 424 Restaurants in Dubrovnik
Price range: US$15 - US$29
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Seafood, Croatian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Small restaurant in Old City of Dubrovnik offer a nice choice of fine sea food, pastas and meat dishes, prepared with traditional and local ingredients. Pleasant ambiance, good food and best local wines is excellent choice for your dining in Dubrovnik.
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Our meals were not very good but atmosphere was nice, staff friendly. Lots of other restaurants on the street.

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Arriving late in Dubrovnik after an awful flight, my wife and I were desperate for some good food and good wine. Thankfully, Moskar was right on our doorstep. Our waiter was fantastic and did his best to put us at ease. All of the food was delicious and beautifully presented, from our sharing plate starter to the traditional black risotto and seafood tagliatelle for main. We’d have happily eaten at Moskar again if we were staying in Dubrovnik longer. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

I came across this restaurant by accident as I was looking somewhere to eat , I was most impressed with their seafood platter , exquisite , highly recommend it .

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Had the Dalmatian beef stew with gnocchi previously in Croatia and it was my favourite dish. Ordered it at the Moskar Konoba and can only say it was awful. The gnocchi was very sloppy and the sauce was too thick. My partner's pasta dish was completely tasteless.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

This restaurant was not far from our apartment. Service and food was excellent particular mention to be made of the seafood platter for two. Disappointed that there was no fish other than sea bass on our second visit as the John Dory fish was well worth a mention in its own right. However this restaurant was in the top 5 for our visit to Dubrovnik!