“You need to stay here!”
Review of Villa Sigurata

Villa Sigurata
Ranked #4 of 183 Dubrovnik B&B and Inns
Reviewed 21 May 2012 via mobile

I'm currently staying at the Villa Sigurata and I couldn't be happier. From the service to the cleanliness to the location it has been perfect! Nikolina arranged for me to be picked up at the airport, gave excellent restaurant/bar recommendations, and even did my laundry for a small fee. Despite having traveled to many, many places- I've never been so utterly pleased. I just wanted to make sure I gave Nikolina the praise she deserves!

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank Jessica D

Reviewed 11 May 2012

My partner and I stayed at the Villa Sigurata for 3 nights in April 2012. The location is excellent, right in the middle of the old town. We had no problems at all finding the place once we arrived at the Old Town entrance.

Nikolina was extremely helpful to us, because I was quite sick while we were in Dubrovnik and she got her partner to drive us to the doctor (we would never have found it ourselves trying to use public transport) and he also took us to a pharmacy near the doctor afterwards so I could fill my prescription. The whole trip took us less than an hour, I cant imagine how long it would have taken us if we tried to find it ourselves. I should also point out that she offered to do this for us, we didnt ask. It was a very much appreciated gesture that went above and beyond the service that most hosts would provide.

The only down side was that our room there was very, very small. Even staying for a short stay of 3 nights, we found that it got very cramped.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TimMelbourneOz
Reviewed 23 April 2012

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
3  Thank frank b
Reviewed 8 April 2012

We stayed at Villa Sigurata for 4 nights during our visit to Dubrovnik in April 2012. The hospitality of the owner, Nikolina, is what truly made our stay.

We had originally booked a room at a different hotel, however unexpected circumstances caused us to have to seek a new place to stay late at night during our first day there. Nikolina answered our call and graciously met us at 11pm to show us our room. She truely saved us that night, which allowed us to have a great stay in Dubrovnik.

The room was small and exceptionally clean with comfortable beds, a closet, nightstand with lamp, and TV. The kitchen had all of the items we needed to prepare home-cooked meals most nights. The location was perfect; situated right in the old town, just two blocks up from the main pedestrian street.

We will definitely stay at Villa Sigurata on our next visit to Dubrovnik and recommend you do too.

• Stayed: April 2012
3  Thank Chamborres
Reviewed 4 April 2012

I recently stayed at Villa Sigurata for three nights as part of my trip to Croatia and visit to Dubrovnik in March 2012. I would highly recommend any one visiting Dubrovnik to stay at Villa Sigurata.

First, the location inside of the city walls of Old Town is unbeatable. Second, the personalized service the owner, Nikolina, provides is outstanding. Nikolina inquired before my visit if I would need transportation from the airport to Old Town. Even though I had a late flight (arriving after midnight), Nikolina greeted me at the city gates and showed me to the apartment. She provided recommendations on sights to see, activities to do, places to visit, good restaurants, etc. In addition, Nikolina coordinated a trip to Montenegro for me during my stay. Finally, she would periodically check to see that I was having an enjoyable visit.
When one goes on vacation, they are typically seeking opportunities to relax, explore the world, and truly be on vacation.

Nikolina efforts helping coordinate my stay, made for a worry-free and unforgettable trip. It is evident that Nikolina has a passion for running Villa Sigurata as well as accommodating and caring for her guests. I believe all these factors combined amount to exceptional, unmatched value which made for a memorable visit in Dubrovnik and great vacation to Croatia.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
4  Thank Michael A
Reviewed 4 April 2012

We recently stayed here for two nights and the stay was good. The room is tiny, but the bed is comfortable. The bathroom was a little worn with a loose faucet and some mold in the shower, but overall the room was otherwise clean. The wifi was good.

The location was great, on a side street with easy access to the main street. The only difficulty we had was finding a decent place for breakfast since it is not included.

I would stay there again if we returned to the Old Town.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 February 2012

Old house in ancient city of Dubrovnik with kitchen, small fridge, air conditioner, cable and free wi fi. Staff impecable. Very close to main street and all tourist attractions

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family