“'Does what it syas on the tin' as the advert goes.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Dream10
Dream3
Dream1
Dream2
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Any
ehall09
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“'Does what it syas on the tin' as the advert goes.”
Reviewed 17 September 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Ther owner, Nikola, was there when you needed him, for example in picking us up from the airport. His advice was good and accurate, and he was very trusting and happy to let his accommodation speak for itself, which says it all. He was unobtrusive yet helpful. Accommodation was very clean and all we needed as a pair looking for a break. Terrace in 'A1 Whipser' apartment was a great bonus for having breakfast or an evening meal. Views spectacular. Transport into the old town was excellent - every 15 minutes and it did literally drop you off at the door of the Apartment. Lapad beach just 5 minutes walk and local supermarket likewise. Better beach option was Copacabana a 15 minute walk away. The old town is spectacular - very pretty and there are plenty of great places to eat. This was a first class introduction for us to Croatia.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
17 Sep 2012
Dear Guests,
It was a pleasure to have you stay in our apartment. Thank you very much for writing such a nice review on your recent stay with us and for taking the time to share your positive experience on Flipkey & TripAdvisor. It is great to see that you found our apartment to be nice, location great and Dubrovnik spectacular. We hope to have a pleasure to welcome you back to our apartments on your next visit to Dubrovnik.
Kind regards,
Nikola - Owner
Co Mayo
Reviewed 14 September 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Rugged travelers
14 Sep 2012
Dear Guests,
Thank you very much for writing such a nice review on your recent stay with us. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay in our home and would welcome having you stay again in the future. We thank you for looking after our home and treating it with care and respect. Please feel free to contact me for any assistance you might need should you want to come back and visit us in Dubrovnik.
Yours sincerely,
NY
Reviewed 22 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
22 Aug 2012
Dear Shannon,
What to say?! I would like to express my sincere appreciation on your kind words and compliments. Many thanks for taking time to write your review on Flipkey & Tripadvisor's pages and for recommending our apartments. Your description of the location and my hospitality are very informative to many other travelers, and we thank you for highlighting Dubrovnik Luxury Apartments advantages. Please feel free to contact me for any assistance you might need should you want to come back and visit us in Dubrovnik.

Sincerely yours,
Nikola Cvjetkovic
www.dubrovnikapartmentsnikola.com
Northern Ireland
Reviewed 16 August 2012 for a stay in July 2012

16 Aug 2012
Dear Aidan and Nuala,

Thank you for staying with us recently and for taking the time to share your experience with Flipkey and Tripadvisor users.
We were pleased to read that you consider us as a place to recommend and that we would be your place to stay on your next visit to Dubrovnik. We are already looking forward to it.

Warm regards from the Owner,
South Tyneside
Reviewed 1 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012

1 Jul 2012
Dear Nicola and Jim,
Thank you for your amazing review and kind words.It was a pleasure having you as a tenant. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay in our home and would welcome having you stay again in the future.
Sincerely yours,
Tynemouth
Reviewed 25 June 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Older travelers
25 Jun 2012
Dear Peter and Margaret,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for being my guests and for taking the time to share your experience on Flikpkey & Tripadvisor. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay in our home and would welcome having your stay again in the future.
Sincerely yours
Honolulu Hawaii
Reviewed 19 June 2012 for a stay in June 2012

19 Jun 2012
Hi Richard,
Thank you very much for writing such a nice review on your recent stay with us. We hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back to our apartments on your next visit to Dubrovnik.
www.dubrovnikapartmentsnikola.com
Owner
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing