“Great place to stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Dream10
Dream3
Dream1
Dream2
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Kirsty D
London, United Kingdom
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed 19 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014

We stayed here for a week and it was a great experience. The owner Nikola is extremely helpful and the apartment is very well placed - close by all the restaurants and beaches of Lapad but with a bus stop just opposite for easy access to the Old Town. We'd definitely recommend both this apartment and the area as everything you need is close by.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Travelling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
30 Jun 2014
Dear guests,
How nice of you to provide such a wonderful review following your recent stay at one of our apartments.
Thank you so much for it. We are delighted that you had an enjoyable week with us and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Best regards from Dubrovnik,
Newport
Reviewed 18 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013

18 Oct 2013
Dear Sarah & Andrew,
Thank you so much for your kind review - it is truly appreciated. We are so glad you stayed with us. It makes us so happy that you enjoyed your stay and that you would recommend us. Hope you will return soon for another great holiday. Regards,
bergen norway
Reviewed 1 October 2013 for a stay in September 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
1 Oct 2013
Dear Guests,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for being my guest and for the taking the time to share your positive experience on FlipKey and Tripadvisor. We are delighted to see that you are describing our apartment as a great place for spending holiday and its perfect location. You are right; our apartments are located at the superb location and all what one may need can be found within a circle of about one to two hundred meters.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our apartments for your next visit to Dubrovnik.
Nikola Cvjetkovic (www.dubrovnikluxuryapartments.yolasite.com)
UK
Reviewed 20 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013
person found this review helpful

20 Sep 2013
Dear Guests,
Thank you for staying with us recently and for taking the time to write a review following your experience.
We were pleased to read that you were happy with you stay and thank you for your lovely comments with regards to me, apartment and the location.
We hope you will return soon for another peaceful and relaxing stay.

www.dubrovnikluxuryapartments.yolasite.com
Newtownards
Reviewed 12 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Older travelers
12 Sep 2013
Dear David & Melanie, UK

Thank you for your most complimentary review. I love what I do and am truly motivated when lovely guests like yourself write such nice things about me.
Your mention of our apartments amenities and location is specially appreciated, It really looks that we are located on a perfect location in a superb part of Dubrovnik.

Thank you again for rewarding us with 5 stars and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Northampton
Reviewed 3 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013

3 Sep 2013
Dear Tracey,
Thanks for your comments. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and the area. I am taking this opportunity to explain the reason for overload the electrical system in your apartment. As the current exceeds the fuse's limits, it blows thereby disconnecting the load from the source. This method is most commonly used for protecting the house-hold mains. Furthermore, according to rules, the houses are restricted with regard to electric power, and imitators must be used compulsory. More than 90% of all houses in this town are restricted between 4,4 and 5,5 KWH. Although my house is new and has much more power available, it is impossible to keep all equipment on in the same time. Four glasses induction infrared hotplates if turned on in the same time need 6200W and Owen itself 2000W. If we know, that 3500W Aircond was working + 2000W big water boiler and maybe some other equipment (washing machine, dish washer, etc.) it is evident that so considerable consumption is impossible. I am so sorry that you had this problem, but to be honest I have never faced this kind of problem from the very beginning.
Please accept my apologies for the problems with inconsistent hot water being caused by turning the boiler switch off in the next door apartment. There is a possibility to separate each apartment's hot-water boiler but in that situation, there wouldn't be 700 liters of hot water available what may be very useful for big family-like yours.
I hope that we will have a chance sometime in future to raise our score with you to 5/5 and would be delighted to have you in our apartments on some other occasion. Until then, we remain.
Trieste
Reviewed 27 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

27 Aug 2013
Dear Massimo&Sabrina,

Thank you very much for your kind feedback regarding your stay at Dubrovnik Luxury Apartments and the time to write this nice review. I thank you for highlighting advantages of the apartments with regard to the location, description of the apartment and kind words about my hospitality. I hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back to my apartments on your next visit to Dubrovnik.
Sincerely yours,
Nikola Cvjetkovic
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing