“absolutely spot on”
other traveller has booked this property
TERACCE TERACCE VIEW
BEDROOM
BEDROOM
BATHROOM
BATHROOM
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 19 reviews

Reviews from our community

Riglar
Reading, United Kingdom
“Excellent but with one horrible issue.”
Reviewed 29 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013
people found this review helpful

Maria was a very good host, she greeted us with lovely cake and drinks upon arrival and once even folded our washing up neatly. The apartment was very well located with beautiful views and the interior was small but had everything required.

The one major issue was bed bugs, between the two of us we got over 10 bites during our 9 night stay. Four of my bites swelled up nastily and we had to wash all our clothes on a hot wash to ensure they didn't come with us. Additionally, it is worth noting that you need to be out by 10am on the day, we did not get told this and so we only ready at 10.30am. Maria was quite angry with this, so be careful.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Views, easy access to Old Town
Liked least: Bed bugs
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
29 Aug 2013
After I saw this review , I was realy surrprised as nobody told us anything. I didnt wont to respond or write anything until i contact mr. Riglar. I wrote mail to mr.and kindly ask him to explain his review.
He never wrote anything back.
He even, in his whole stay in apartment, never said anything. He didnt complain or let us know that he had some problems.
I think that noone would be in apartmen for 9 nights with the bed bugs. I wouldnt for sure. I would ask the owners to move me in another apartment without the bedbugs.
There are not bed bugs in apartmet at all. They may only get some mosquito bites...
After his review we checked everithyng and there are NOT BED BUGS.
We have had lot of other guests, that stayed in same apartment after and didnt have any complains.
You can check their reviews on other booking sites:
holidayma...
Stirling Scotland
“absolutely spot on”
Reviewed 12 October 2012 for a stay in August 2012
person found this review helpful

the apartment was in a great position, just outside the city walls - although it was up many steps but as another reviewer states - all of Dubrovnik is up one hill or another. The apt was spotlessly clean, the bed was large and comfortable and the little kitchen was a boon. On arrival we had beer and crisps which were great when we were tired after the flight. The rooftop terrace was great at night - sitting with a beer looking at the great view was marvellous. The nicest part was Mrs Prakin, who was so pleasant who made us a cake and it was a coincidence that it was my daughters birthday when the cake arrived. Mrs Prakin was always pleasant and helpful and I would not hesitate to recommend staying here. I would definately want to stay here if i was back in Dubrovnik.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: location, rooftop terrace, cleanliness, pleasant lady
Travelling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
London

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
mellowlel...
Cheltenham, UK
“Excellent apartment - superb location, hospitality and facilities”
Reviewed 30 July 2011 for a stay in July 2011
people found this review helpful

We arrived in Dubrovnik early in the morning and got the bus from the airport to the Pile Gate. The steps up towards the apartment are directly opposite, leading up past the restaurant Posat. As people have said, there are a lot of steps but this should not deter you - Dubrovnik is quite a hilly place and climbing steps is unavoidable!

The apartment we stayed in was excellent. Maria welcomed us with cake and beer on the terrace. The terrace made our stay - it was absolutely stunning. Perched overlooking the Old Town with two tables, the terrace is accessed from the main courtyard of the house. We ate up there or drank wine every night, and it was a stunning way to unwind and relax. Maria was a superb host, and brought us more cake later in the week. She always said hello whenever we saw her, but she was never obtrusive and gave us all the space we needed.

For the price, you will not find anything cheaper. The facilitites are very good (especially the air con!) and having a kitchen saved money on not eating out every night! WiFi is also available for free. You can book the apartment through Hostelbookers, or through Bube (Maria's daughter) directly. We did the latter, and found Bube to be very pleasant and accommodating. We were also offered transfers to and from the airport for a fee. This is handy, as airport buses aren't necessarily all that frequent (timed to coincide with Croatian airlines flights, generally).

Feel free to get in touch if you want more information, but I 100% recommend this place. 5 mins from the Old Town, beach and local shops. I have recommended it to friends and will happily recommend it to anyone else!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Management Response
30 Jul 2011
Thanks !!!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$106
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing