“Do not go here.”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 September 2013

Many other restaurants were busy and had queues (wonder why!) and this one had a lady outside ushering us in. Hungry and feeling slightly awkward to say no, we went in. Service awful and rude. Seafood risotto was cold and when I complained they simply reheated the same dish! Friend's pasta wasn't cooked enough. Asked several times for the bill, but they clearly wanted us to stay there to make it look busy. Awful, basically. I hope they take note and try to make changes. Until then, don't waste your time and money-you'll be left unsatisfied and disappointed.

2  Thank Portsmouth56

Reviewed 23 September 2013

My experience here was definitely not as bad as some of the reviews before are saying - we had a good experience and really enjoyed the food.

I decided to go here as I noticed a vegetarian moussaka on the menu earlier that day so thought I would check it out. Yes the service wasn't amazing as others have mentioned but the food was really good - we all cleared our plates!

Great location at the bottom of the huge steps. House wine was nice too.

Reviewed 22 September 2013 via mobile

Not as bad as the previous reviews in my opinion. I ordered the fish brodetto with polenta, no complaints, well cooked, tasty without being spectacular.
The Mrs ordered the lasagne, the Mrs was a vegetarian until I changed her. She might as well still be a vegetarian more meat on an anorexic stick insect in the lasagne!
With lots to choose from in the area this restaurant must do better 5/10

Reviewed 17 September 2013

Just a 5 minute walk from Villa Lanterna apartments, not quite on the beach but sea views from the upstairs area. Reasonable prices. 1 litre bottle of local red wine 70 kunars, coffees and tea around 10 kunars. Try the fish steak or share the meat platter! Lovely staff, friendly and attentive

Reviewed 13 September 2013

Not worth to say more, than above.
We enjoyed the atmosphere of the old town by sitting in the open air.