“Excellent restaurant!!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

While in Dubrovnik for a week, we came across this lovely little restaurant located on a quiet side street!

The food was perfect as was the service! I had the Storia pizza which I can honestly say was the nicest pizza I've ever had!! So good I had to go back to get another one on our last night!

Highly recommend this place to anyone visiting Dubrovnik. I will definitely be going back if I'm over there again!

Thank you Luka for a wonderful experience!

Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and I came here one evening and weren't disappointed! So delicious with fantastic, friendly and very helpful service. Our waiter helped us decide and advised they could cater for dietary issues.
We had a fantastic local spaghetti with figs and prosciutto plus the most delicious pizza I've ever had. The base was incredible. Gorgeous spot down a little street too. Simple, quality flavours and a place not to miss!

Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

Sheltered from the torrential downpours and decided to have a bite to eat.
Fantastic simple food, served very well. Really well priced and would go back again if back in town.

Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

Happened across this little gem in a not so popular street and had the best lasagne and pasta dish ever. Absolutely superb and very reasonably priced. I am sure we will be visiting again.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

We ate at Pizzeria & Spaghetteria Storia on our last night in Dubrovnik…what a perfect way to end our magical time in Croatia! Sitting in the narrow, beautifully lit alley, under the stars was lovely enough--but then our delicious Italian meal (pasta & pizza) topped it off. I had the pasta with figs & prosciutto. YUM! My companion had their pizza--delicious! The setting, food, and ambience were lovely enough, but to top it off, the service was extra special too. Our waiter was so solicitous, and generous with his time. Making sure that we both enjoyed our meal, and asking about our experiences and travels in his country. It definitely added a special twist to our evening, our last in this beautiful city and country! It was a night and meal to remember!