“Good modern hotel near port”
Review of Hotel Adria

Hotel Adria
Ranked #24 of 68 Hotels in Dubrovnik
Reviewed 25 August 2013 via mobile

We found staff to be friendly and polite. You just need to get to know them. The hotel was a walk away from old town but we got the bus outside twice and hour. They do offer a shuttle but only one way. Breakfast was good and a variety of stuff.

• Stayed: August 2013

Reviewed 16 August 2013

We chose this hotel for what the y recomendad the agency,the surprise is that Wastching the wonderful views of the port of Dubronvnik,enter the Rooms an check that Window overlooks a wall under construction the room is dark, you have to turn on the lighting in the morning If you want to see so.(in the adriatic).
When i asked the recepctionist a possible room change,he refused saying it Was a standard room And the next timé i come i Will best room, I told him that puts you nowhere chose room tipe(view)that. The hotel has 72 rooms but only 38 views.4 rooms that seem caves for itvs dará esos And view of concrete wall.
The worst rooms are: 412,516,616,312.
I fiel cheated,defraudes.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Andoni N
Reviewed 15 August 2013

I was here in winter 2012 with my team. We had the huge room! Everything was sooo clean, and staff were very friendly and helpful! We had really beautiful view from our room. The food in hotel was also really nice, and I would like to come back! :)

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 August 2013

The hotel is not located in the city center you need to take the shuttle bus who is not running the whole day or public transport / taxi. The view over the harbour is stunning, the room I had was very nice, breakfast is average. In general I can recommend the hotel for a short stay.

The only minus point was the check-in, when I arrived around 10.30 am the Front desk staff member started waving with his arms and said that I was way too early and the hotel was more than fully booked etc. I mean I can fully understand that the rooms are not ready in the morning, I work at the Front Desk myself since more than 12 years but it is the way you tell it to the customer. However I think he realised his wrong behaviour because when he gave me the room key 2 hrs later, he said he gave me a very nice room - and it was true ;)

The other FO member, an other man was very friendly and helpful at every contact.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 August 2013

Me and my wife spent 3 nights in Hotel Adria. The view from our room was breath taking and the room was very clean with a modern layout. Breakfast was very good also. On the negative side the wi-fi reception is very poor from the rooms or at least of floor -3 and also we had no refrigerator in our room so we couldn't keep a nice cold bottle of water in our room with 38 degrees celcius outside.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ozz306
Reviewed 26 July 2013

Pros:
The room was really clean and reception staff gave us a late check out free of charge. Reception staff were also very welcoming and gave us plenty of information about the area. The shuttle to Old Town was very convenient, the view of the harbour from our room was lovely and the free parking was also very useful.

Cons:
No fridge in the room, no return shuttle bus from old town to hotel, breakfast was basic and not very appealing and toiletries provided were not adequate.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 206 - room was small but the view was amazing.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank leedy2013
Reviewed 27 June 2013

Couldn't fault it! The reception staff were exceptionally helpful ( Peter was extremely tolerant of my many requests and questions!) it was a little out of the way but worth it! Would highly recommend!!

Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Travellers also viewed these Dubrovnik hotels
Berkeley Hotel & Day Spa
#14 of 68 in Dubrovnik
Hotel Lapad
Hotel Lapad
#17 of 68 in Dubrovnik

Been to Hotel Adria? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Adria

Address: Radnichka 46, Dubrovnik 20000, Croatia
Region: Croatia > Dalmatia > Dubrovnik-Neretva County > Dubrovnik
Bar / Lounge Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Spa Swimming Pool Airport Transportation
Ranked #24 of 68 Hotels in Dubrovnik
Price Range: £47 - £139 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — Hotel Adria 4*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Adria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.