“Thank you all, suberb short break sea kayaking”
Review of Adria Adventure

Adria Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Sea kayaking, walking and cultural tours in Dubrovnik and the Elaphite Islands - Lopud, Sipan & Ruda. Selection of day and multi day tours. Tailor made itineraries are available on request
Reviewed 27 September 2013

I decided at the last minute to book the short break sea kayaking trip around the Elaphite Islands, as this was my first solo trip i was a little nervous, but from the moment I even booked it and had the reassuring emails from Ivana i knew it would be fine...and it was, it was amazing. Everyone was so helpful and friendly and the islands are beautiful. Nothing was too much effort for Ivan our kayaking instructor he made every sure we enjoyed our kayinging experience, and if after lunch you didnt fancy kayaking back something was always arranged. I loved every minute of my stay, and i will be back for sure. Thanks you

Reviewed 18 September 2013

A friend and I booked the kayaking trip on a bit of a whim but so glad we did. Our guides were George and Michael (yes George you are right, everyone remembers your names when they are George an Michael!). I am not particularly fit (or unfit) and have not kayaked before, the trip round Lokrum Island followed by a stop at a beach for some swimming and snorkeling was very manageable and the two guides made sure nobody was left behind. My arms did ache a bit the next day but not too much. There are rest times when you stop and the George gave us a bit of history of Dubrovnik. Thoroughly enjoyable way to spend a morning in Dubrovnik.

1  Thank traceymohair
Reviewed 9 September 2013

An incredible experience I will not quickly forget.

A friend and I took the tour of the Elaphite islands followed by Mijet at the end of August without any notable previous experience in a kayak. Although challenging at times it was easy to pick up and definitely worth the effort for the scenery where each new location seems to be more stunning than the last.

In addition, the food was excellent, the guides were always friendly and more than happy to help, there were no concerns about luggage or transport due to the planning of the guides.

Overall, if you cant tell already, I would recommend this tour to anyone and everyone what ever your kayaking experience.

Brilliant

Reviewed 29 August 2013

A well organised, enjoyable week of kayaking. Beautiful scenery, good accommodation, clear blue water, good food and great guides. A really good way to spend a week kayaking around the islands. Can highly recommend this.

Reviewed 28 August 2013

My husband and I take our 2 grandsons on a 1 week holiday per year, This year we paddled around the Elaphite Islands. The people we met were fantastic our group were all ideally matched, Our guides Matej and Gevo were just brilliant and very understanding of all the 7 boys in our group and went out of their way to accommodate our wishes !!! Croatia is truly beautiful, the holiday matched our expectations and more - Adria Adventure exercised the whole operation beautifully from being picked up at airport to taking us back. Like the title says, just how do we top this ? Will defiantly be back........