“Great place to start an evening”
Review of D'vino Wine Bar

D'vino Wine Bar
Ranked #15 of 407 Restaurants in Dubrovnik
Cuisines: Croatian, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Located 3rd street on the left from Pile gate entrance, old town Dubrovnik.. see you there :)
Reviewed 26 July 2014

We stayed in an apartment opposite D'vino when we visited Dubrovnik and can't say we saw a disappointed person the entire time we were there, including ourselves. The words wine bar usually put me off visiting a place as it's code for pretentious and unwelcoming but actually the staff here are really friendly and there's none of that. The taster menus are generous with enough for two to share and the platters are really good for a pre-dinner stop off in place of a starter at your restaurant.

1  Thank drapiroh

Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

Visited here after seeing the many reviews although the one from London needs to get a rain check and realise this is not a restaurant it's a wine bar where you can enjoy great sharing platters with friends if you want a restaurant go to one!! I've been drinking Croatian wine all week and after tonight I actually understand what I do and don't like just wish id come earlier in my holiday and I'd have avoided some of those white wines I've ordered at dinner.
Highly recommend the waiters especially the owner are very helpful and knowledgable.

Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

We found this wine bar on our first day in Dubrovnik and visited it the 3 days we were there. The cheese platter is really good value and the cheese was surprisingly good! The wine was delicious. . Had the tasting menu which was explained by the barman. It really gave me an insight into croatian wine and I knew what to look for in restaurants. The staff were really friendly, music great, free wifi and clean toilet! Couldn't ask for more! .. oh and they served beer much to my boyfriend's delight!

Reviewed 25 July 2014

went after a local wine tour, and their wine selection is one of the best in the old town. also away from the cruise ship crowds.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

The owner and his staff are so funny and down to earth in this place! No ayers or graces, you are made to feel comfortable from the moment you sit down. We loved coming here for wine and cheese whilst here in Dubrovnik for 2 weeks!
We had 4 wine flights, all of which were genuinely interesting and the wines were delicious! They are so knowledgable and full of information about the wines and how they are made, it actually helped us chose wines for our wedding out there in 2015.
We are going to bring the wedding party here next year!! They will love it :-)