“Anna and Anton are the best team ever!!”

Super Tours -Day Tours
Private Tour: Montenegro Day Trip from Dubrovnik
Ranked #42 of 149 Tours in Dubrovnik
California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Anna and Anton are the best team ever!!”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I booked 2 trips with SuperTours. One to Montenegro and one to Bosnia and Hercegovina. This review is mainly for the Montenegro tour. First, I want to say that both trips by SuperTours were great. There were NO tourist traps. Both tours were packed with interesting places to visit. I gave Montenegro higher score because of our wonderful tour guide, Anna. I went to Montenegro with SuperTours on May 16, 2014. We had a small group of 4 people. Anna was our tour guide, and Anton was our driver. Of all the tours I had taken, Anna and Anton are the most professional tour guides I had ever met. I was very impressed the minute I met Anna and Anton. The pick up was puncture. Anna was so pleasant, warm and funny that she put me at ease immediately. Anton, our driver was also really pleasant. He was dressed in suite and tie that my first impression was that I was on a first class tour. The mini van was very clean and roomy. Anna spoke perfect English. She is also fluent in Spanish. She was full of knowledge. I learned a lot about Montenegro. During the tour, there were a lot of stops where you could go explore on your own. Anna always gave us a lot of information about the area before letting us loose so we knew where to go. I loved all the little trivia she told us along the way, ie, where the car chasing scene in the movie, Casino Royale was filmed, etc.. The restaurant she took us to in Budva was superb. The food was delicious and was very reasonably priced. Anna was a very sociable person as well. Even though the drive back was long, our whole group had so much fun talking, time just flew by. I could go on and on about what a wonderful time I had. I definitely recommend that you take both tours with SuperTours. Montenegro is very scenic, whereas Bosnia and Hercegovina is more ancient. Make sure that you ask for Anna. She does both tours. By the way, Anna, I really want to thank you for finding my sunglasses. I forgot that I brought them with me to Montenegro. I definitely would've missed my sunglasses when I went sea kayaking. Also, I want to thank you for sharing your favorite candy with us. I am now addictived to Bronhi.

2 Thank Souschef88

• Polish first
St. Kitts
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Excellent driver, guide, and customer service”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

From contact to execution, SuperTours in Croatia was an excellent travel partner - we had fabulous guides and drivers, and things could not have been smoother. Highly recommend to get out of Dubrovnik and see some of the surrounding areas to get a real feel - Bosnia was wonderful, as was Montenegro.

Visited June 2014
Mia K, Public Relations Manager at Super Tours -Day Tours, responded to this review, 10 June 2014
Dear Albanyvisitor.

thank you so much for taking your time and sending us your kind feedback.

We are more than happy to hear that you liked our services.
We hope to see you again in the near future!

Warm greetings from whole Super Tours team
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Montenegro & Bosnia Small Group Tour”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

We booked 2 trips with super tours. One to Montenegro and the second to Bosnia & Hercegovina.

The Montenegro trip was amazing and all the places we stopped were beautiful just wish we had more free time at some places.

The Bosnia & Hercegovina trip was also very good although there seemed to be more traveling time. Again, it would have been good to have more time in places, especially in Mostar.

The tour guides on both trips were very friendly and informative. We were glad we booked the small group tours because there was only 8 people on the Montenegro trip and 10 people on the Bosnia trip (minibus can have max 14 people) so its easier for everyone to hear the tour guides and also the local tour guides at the various stops. Super Tours minibuses also looked more modern than other companies and were very comfortable.

Definitely a good way to see Bosnia & Montenegro if you don't have a lot of time in Dubrovnik. They are long days but well worth it for the stunning scenery and towns you will see!

1 Thank Jamie C
Dear Jamie C,

Thank you for using our services and taking your time to give us your feedback.

We are really happy to hear that you had a good time on our tours. We know there's too little time and too many things to see on our tours,:) but we always try to do our best to divide this time the best way we can to meet everyone's needs.

We hope to see you on some of our future tours.

Best Regards,

Super Tours team
Australia
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“korcula and ston day trip”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

unfortunately we didnt get to do this tour.my wife fell very ill from food poisoning the day before.i tried numerous times to contact super tours by phone during the early afternoon with no answer,so i then sent an email advising them of my wifes illness.because we did not cancel this 48 hours before the tour we were refused any type of refund by this company ,who showed no empathy or compassion .i do fully understand rules and regulations but you would think a large successful company might at least refund 50% in emergency situations.i would be very cautious to book any tours with this company because of this.

2 Thank sixamigos
Dear Sixamigos,

We are really sorry that you were not able to do the tour. Unfortunately we couldn't refund you because you book your tour through our partner and their cancellation policy is 48 hours,we had to obey our partners' policy.
I hope your wife had fast recovery from food poisoning and that you've had an opportunity to explore our beautiful area.
We do empathize with you and we would more than happy if you ever came back in Dubrovnik to contact us so that we can organize the tour for you to visit Korčula and Ston.

Warm greetings from Super Tours team.
Calgary, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Good but not great”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

We used Super tours for two day trips while in Dubrovnik - a trip to Bosnia & a trip to Montenegro.

Our first trip to Montenegro was in a small group of 5 which was great. The guide (Ivana) and our driver (Ivan) were very nice. Overall though, I would have to say the tour was just ok. We stopped for coffee breaks more than necessary (45 minutes into the trip seems a bit early) and didn't get a whole lot of history on the area (such as the wars in the 90's and how each country formed out of Yugoslavia). The breaks ate into time in each of the towns sadly. I would have loved to have more time in Perst especially. We did enjoy the private local guide in Kotor who was very nice and informative. However the tour description said we would have a guide for Budva which we did not. We were walked to the restaurant area but then left to our own devices until it was time to leave. The tour description also said we would be stopping to overlook Dubrovnik, which we did not do.

The next day we went to Bosnia, again with Ivana & Ivan, who were just as sweet and friendly as the day before, in a larger group (about 20 people). This tour had a lot more driving, again with stops we didn't need. The first town we stopped in was a total waste of time and many of us thought we should have just skipped it and headed straight to Mostar. Mostar was lovely and again the local guide was great. But by the time we did our tour and ate a SUPER fast lunch, it was time to go. The third town was a total waste of time too, seemed more like they added it just to say they went to three towns.

On both tours, lunchtime was very late (about 2pm) which should have been made clear to people. If you do the Bonsia tour, take advantage of the first stop to have an early lunch and then you'll have more time to wander Mostar. If you're doing the Montenegro tour, take snacks to tie you over.

Looking back, if we could have rented a car we would have done these locations on our own. But if you can't get a car, I think it's still worth going with a tour group to see these two countries.

1 Thank Care_86
Mia K, Public Relations Manager at Super Tours -Day Tours, responded to this review, 28 May 2014
Dear Care_86

thank you for your feedback.

Our travel agency arranges the tours according to our fixed programmes. It is unfortunately not possible for us to skip some of the places or stay at one longer as this is what we guarantee to our clients to be visited.
We are really sorry that you didn't enjoy some of the places.
We would be more than happy if you ever come back to Croatia to have you on one of our private tours.Private tours do not have fixed schedule and you can visit only the places you want to visit and stay at each location as long as you want.
We wouldn't recommend renting a car as this is a real opportunity to get acquainted with all the famous places accompanied by our tour guide.

Hope to see you again on one of our private tours!

Best regards,