We stayed only for one nighy but had a good experience. The location is beautiful and the old city was only a 10 minute walk away. The hotel felt classy and service was good. The rooms were ok, a bit small but with a nice terrace.
- Location: probably as good as it gets in Dubrovnik. Close to everything and very beautiful.
- Beach: beautiful and private.
- Breakfast: good selection and service.
- Service: friendly and helpful.
- Not really value for money: everything is expensive in Dubrovnik but even for Dubrovnik standards, this was pricey.
- The room was ok but a bit small
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HOTEL BELLEVUE DUBROVNIK, one of Europe’s coolest new hotels according to the Sunday Times, is a unique hotel for discerning individual guests with an appreciation for luxury and attention to detail. The hotel is located in a spectacular 30 meter-high clifftop position overlooking the Adriatic, few minutes walking distance from the Old city of Dubrovnik. All 91 luxurious bedrooms and suites have sea views and are equipped with the latest technology. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Bellevue Dubrovnik reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.