We did not stay at the President Hotel but we went to its pebbled beach to see how it’s able to get the Blue Flag recognition. The reception staff was not that accommodating us. We asked her the direction on where the beach is, and she just pointed the general direction to us. Luckily, we met a guest on the way to the beach, and she told us that we should ask for a pass from the reception area in order to have access to the lift going down to the beach area. We went there in the afternoon and the wave is quite strong, so we didn’t swim at all. We just took some pictures and then go back to Lacroma Valamar where we’re checked in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This exquisite hotel has undergone an extensive renovation to provide you with the ultimate Dubrovnik experience. Unique beachfront location on the tip of the green Babin Kuk peninsula, only few minutes from the enchanting Old Town of Dubrovnik, provides its guests not only with spectacular views, but also with an unparalleled feeling of unity with nature and the crystal blue sea from every corner of the hotel. Whether you're looking for a romantic retreat or a place for true indulgence, you'll love the brand new look and feel great in Valamar's first five star hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, LateRooms, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Valamar Dubrovnik President Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- President Hotel Dubrovnik
- Hotel Dubrovnik President
- Dubrovnik Hotel President
- Hotel President Dubrovnik