The Valamar Dubrovnik President was an excellent choice of a hotel. The room was spacious, attractive and clean and the hotel facilities were superb. The beach is beautiful, although the shore is pebble rather than sand. Chairs and umbrellas are provided free and the water is stunningly clear and clean. The "wellness" facilities on the fifth floor provide further relaxation options at no extra charge -- an indoor infinity pool, whirlpool (not particularly hot) and an array of saunas, steam rooms, massage showers and chaise lounges. Breakfasts were plentiful and good. The only down side is that the hotel is located about 15-20 minutes from old town by bus. Although the busses come frequently, they can get crowded and hot. However, the plusses far outweigh that negative and we were very happy with our stay at the President.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This exquisite hotel has undergone an extensive renovation to provide you with the ultimate Dubrovnik experience. Unique beachfront location on the tip of the green Babin Kuk peninsula, only few minutes from the enchanting Old Town of Dubrovnik, provides its guests not only with spectacular views, but also with an unparalleled feeling of unity with nature and the crystal blue sea from every corner of the hotel. Whether you're looking for a romantic retreat or a place for true indulgence, you'll love the brand new look and feel great in Valamar's first five star hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, TravelUp, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Valamar Dubrovnik President Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- President Hotel Dubrovnik
- Hotel Dubrovnik President
- Dubrovnik Hotel President
- Hotel President Dubrovnik